Harry drugged

Louis turned around only a second after they had entered the bar, his eyes quickly searching for Niall. "Niall!", his face was a mixture of annoyance and loathing when he finally found the man, who had walked in last and was now standing behind the rest of the lads as if he wanted to block the way so they couldn't escape again.

"You bloody tricked us!" He complained. When Niall just grinned at him he turned back around to his other bandmates, who looked at him confused because they didn't understand what the problem was – yet.

Louis rolled his eyes, "It's a bloody karaoke bar!"

Niall had tried to convince them to have a karaoke night for months now, but none of them had ever agreed on going to a karaoke bar with the others. So Nial had just asked the others to have a lad's night out to grab a few drinks and have fun. He told them that he knew a nice bar not too far away from Louis and Harry's flat, but had "forgotten" to mention that it was a karaoke bar.

"Come one, Lou! It's going to be great fun. And now that we are already here...", Harry raised his eyebrows smiling at the others innocently.

Liam chuckled but eventually agreed with Harry. "Well, come on then. Let's find a nice sitting booth and I'll get the first round of drinks, alright?", he suggested, mainly addressing Louis, who still didn't look really happy but eventually agreed, not even trying to bite back a curse under his breath.

Harry followed Niall and Liam excitedly, while Zayn and Louis just went along with the others.

****

"Come on, guys. We've got some Joan Jett up right now, any takers?" The hostess said.

"Joan jett?" Harry asked.

Louis smiled, knowing how much he loved Joan Jett.

"I'll do it!" Harry said, raising up his hands.

Louis let him out of the couch and he ran up on stage as the hostess talked to him. While louis drinked the rest of the root beer down as the hostess said.

"Here we have a British friend, Harry singing I hate myself from loving you by Joan Jet!!"

She handed the microphone to him while blushing as the music started to play. The lads clapped their hands along tot he beat as he fixed the mic stand so, it was tall enough for him. He placed the microphone on it as he started to sing.

"Midnigt, gettin' uptight, where are you? You said you'd meet me, now it's quarter tot wo. I know I'm hangin but I'm still wantin' you."

Louis smiled as Harry's expression started to glow.

"I turn my back and you're messin' around. I'm not really jealous, don't like lookin' like a clown. I think of you every night and day. You took my heart then you took my pride away."

He shook his head side to side, making his curly hair shake.

"I hate myself for loving you! Can't break free from the things that you do, I wanna walk but I run back to you. That's why I hate muself for loving you! Ow!"

He looked around seeing that everyone was clapping their hands tot he bead and a few people walked in.

"Hey, man bet you can't treat me right. You just don't know what you were missin' last night. I wanna see you begging, say forget it just for spite. I think of you every night and day. You took my heart then you took my pride away."

Louis could hear a few people in the room, singing along. Harry's smile grew bigger as he toke the microphone off the stand and moved around the stage.