I ask. Acting in general.

Sohyun is right beside me and recalling how investigative she was. She works more than those secret agents and paparazzi.

"I hope it's okay to ask for your help. I need someone to distribute the waters to the team. I just need to assist someone for a minute."

I was perplexed. But when he hand me two bags of water bottles, I didn't have any choice but to accept it.

"Oh-Kay."

Manager Levi lend a cheeky smile before tapping my shoulders.

"I owe you a lot. Thanks!"

I watch him ran back to the stage. Instructing some people under his designation.

Now, What?

"Go on, Haeun!" I turn behind where Sohyun was. "When you come back, I'll still be here satisfying my cravings." She stick the chocolate chips to her mouth like a hungry beast.

I laugh at her stance. Pregnant woman shouldn't work that ass off. Especially in this kind of event that is too crowded and Risky.

Who knows what could possibly happen to her and the baby, Right?

Stepping to the small stairs, I almost bump to Dahee if I didn't notice my direction. She stood in front of me and glance at the bag over my side.

"I could do that for you if you want too."

I was about to hand the bags when I heard Kris's voice.

"Hey, I need water." He smirk before glancing at Dahee. "Chinggu, Don't block her way. Don't you see she's carrying heavy stuff?"

When Dahee couldn't respond, I find my own spot to get the stage.

"Excuse Me," I said in all manners as I walk to Kris to hand him his own water.

"Finally, some refreshments! Thank you though."

I smiled at him and started distributing the water bottle for everyone. All I received was a pleasing thank you and raw smiles from the boys.

Sehun is sitting the first seat where the fans start lining up. He's busy doing his work and I was about to leave the bottle of his side when suddenly, Someone block my way.

It was Dahee.

"Is that for Sehunie?"

She ask with her voice feeling delighted. I frown at her stupid actions. I also want to puke at her childish nickname for Sehun. But she kept her smile as if taunting too.

"Yes. It's for him." I maintained a straight face.

"Arasso. Let me take care of that!"

She was about to grab the bottle when somebody pulled her arms.

"Oppa? Where are you taking me?" I glance and saw Manager Levi motioning her to the backstage. "What the heck are you doing?"

I couldn't kept up with their talk when they slowly disappear from my sight.

"Weird." I murmured.

My eyes went back to Sehun. Turns out he was already waiting for me to hand over the last bottle inside the bag.

I purse my lips and walk to his direction. I was planning to put the water bottle beside his own table when he accepted it on his own.

Though he was busy entertaining his fans, I felt his fingers pinning some small paper to my palms. I immediately grip it away before the fan in front of me could have caught us tossing paper messages to each other.