Twenty-Seven

The next morning was much more hectic. We didn't over sleep, but somehow lost track of the time while getting ready. Louis was frantic, trying to make sure he had everything while I mostly watched his chaos, figuring out a way to try to help him.

I grabbed him when he rushed by for the fifth time looking for the same thing, stopping him. "Babe, calm down."

"We're gonna be late," he said, trying to go back to searching.

I moved my hand from his arms to his face, holding it and making him look at me. "You're taking your own car, therefore you can't be late," I pointed out. He looked annoyed, so I sighed. "Call Zayn and tell him you're running late, and that I asked you to get me since I woke up late or something. But you need to relax. We’ll figure it out, it’s not something to stress over."

He closed his eyes and exhaled deeply, nodding. "I'm sorry," Louis said pressing his forehead to mine.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for. You go call Zayn," I told him. "I'll find the papers and everything."

He kissed me, then went to make the call. I walked to his room and started looking through the stacks of papers he has, finding the ones he needed for the trip. I went and put them in his bag just as he got off the phone with Zayn.

"Okay, they're gonna leave on time, then we'll meet them at the hotel. And, we'll be sharing a room."

"How did that work out so perfectly?" I asked with a grin, standing up and closing the space between us.

Louis smiled and pushed some of my hair from my face as u moved my arms around his neck. "When I called, Zayn said they had a damn near perfect amount of kids to room, the girls had less than expected, and the guys were even. When I said you were running late he groaned, and I went ahead and suggested just having you room with me if you didn't mind, or having a group with an extra person."

"Hmm, so hard to choose," I said with a smile as I leaned in to kiss him. "I think I'll go with you."

Louis chuckled pulling back. "Well, we have to go soon, and this way we can make stops whenever instead of having to wait on the bus."

"I won't have to deal with stupid ass kids either," I mumbled, holding his hand. All of my stuff was in the car along with his, except the one bag of his. He grabbed it then we walked to the car, I got in the passenger side and he got in the driver's side, grabbing my hand again while he drove.

I turned on the radio, Shut Up and Dance With Me came on. I started singing along, bouncing around.

"You're gonna be exhausted by the time we get there," Louis chuckled.

"I'm hyper," I replied. "I'm excited about this."

"I know," Louis said. He kissed my knuckles. "Do you want to get anything before we leave town?"

"Drinks or something, yeah," I said.

We only got to the hotel about ten minutes after the bus did, which meant most of everyone were already in their rooms. Zayn didn't even glance at us twice when we got there, which kinda surprised me. Then again, it's not like they're looking for us to have a relationship. They're just expecting Louis and me to show up.

Louis gave me one of the keys before we went up to the room and threw our things into the room. Almost immediately Louis tackled me into the bed, making me laugh while cuddling into his grip. He kissed my nose and I smiled, closing my eyes.

We didn't move for a while. Louis held me tightly, my face pushed into his neck. "Are we doing anything today?"

"Nope, we're staying in the hotel until it's time to eat," he told me, kissing my head. "Tired?"

"You should be, you drove the whole way here," I told him. "But yeah."

"Naptime, then," he chuckled.

"You sure they aren't expecting you to be doing teacher things?"

"No, baby. If they need me they'll come get me. As far as I know everyone's going to the pool," Louis said quietly. I moved more onto his chest, and he ran his fingers through my hair.

He turned on the t.v. and set it on a show we both liked. It didn't take me long to drift off, and Louis' breathing was evening out as I fell asleep.

I woke up a bit later, my head still on Louis' chest. One of his arms were circled around my waist, his hand under my shirt against my skin. I grabbed my phone without moving too much and saw it was close to six, but decided to let Louis sleep a bit longer.

I scrolled through my social media, not moving much. I would occasionally kiss his chest while I moved my thumb back and forth across it as well. I looked up from my phone and he had a smile on his face at one point.

A few minutes later, I felt his hand slowly start to move back and forth on my back. He opened his eyes a few seconds later and a small smile spread across my face. "Hey," I said quietly.

"Hey, Love." He yawned and pulled his hand away. I started to shuffle to a sitting position but he grabbed my waist before I could, pulling me back to him. "Mine."

I curled into him, taking a deep breath. My eyes slipped close again, and I felt him tighten his grip. "I love this."

"I love you," he said, kissing my head.

"I love you,” I said back.