Elephant in the Room

All right. It's time I address this. Exposed has been taken down. Any mention of it has been removed for the most part. The reason for that is because I have lost total motivation to write that book. I had a decent plot for it but I was missing filler portions that I didn't know how to fill. And I got to talking with some of my friends the other day about it. Because I don't like the fact that I left you guys with either an incomplete second book or no second book at all. I still have all of Exposed in my drafts.

The plan of action is to leave this book as incomplete. I'm going to go through and edit some of Exposed and we're just going to add what big points and information I already had to this book. My guess is it will still be like an additional 30 chapters to this one. I'm planning on keeping most of the book, just anything that would kind of reference that it's a completely different book instead of just like a time jump to this next segment, which will be considered part two, will be removed. It is the best compromise I could come up with that was suggested to me by my friends. So that will be a work in progress when I am not at my actual job.

Thank you guys for sticking with me and with this book. I know it's not exactly what you were expecting. It's definitely not what I was expecting but I would much rather give you guys what I did have of the book because there's a lot of this book that I really like and I really enjoy, I just don't have a way of making it a full, completed book. You guys have been amazing supporters and I truly appreciate it.

And by the way if there are any plot holes in part two compared to part one I have not read either of these books in full in about 3 years. I know the gists of both of them I know certain scenes down to a tee. But if certain things don't add up feel free to blast it in the comments so people can pick up on it. Doesn't mean I'm going to go back and make an edit on it though.

Fun fact, usually I know exactly what point of the book you're at based on your guys' comments. I usually only look at my comments through my notification bar but sometimes I'll go through and I'll scroll and I'll just read your comments and then I'll look at the chapter and I'll be like oh I know it's going on right there.

Expect another update within 2 weeks.  It will be about a five part update when that update does happen. Thank you guys I appreciate you all and you will be hearing from me and the boys very soon.