Chapter Thirteen

Niall dropped me off at my house and I pretended to look for my keys in my bag while he drove away. When he turned a block later I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Louis.

“Hey,” he answered. “You home?”

“Yeah,” I answered. “My parents are gone still, so that’s gonna make it easier.”

Louis chuckled and I smiled. Everything with Louis was so easy. There wasn’t anything to it, we just clicked really well. “I’ll be right there, love.”

“Alright. See you in a few.” I smiled and we hung up. I didn’t go inside, I wouldn’t need anything at Louis’ that wasn’t already there. He said from about the second time that I went over that it felt so natural for me to be there, and I had to agree with him. I knew for the most part where everything went, I helped him do everything around his flat too. There was no awkward stage.

It only took Louis about ten minutes to come get me. I smiled and stood up when I saw his car and got in. I kissed him quickly and he chuckled before driving off. We linked hands while he drove and he rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand.

“Do you wanna go out and see a movie?” Louis asked. “We can go to Reton and see what's playing.”

“That sounds good. I wanna see a movie.” I smiled and kissed his hand. “What movie?”

“I don't know. But we can go for ice cream after if you want,” Louis said.

“You are the perfect boyfriend, you know that?” I asked.

And he really was. Louis meant so much to me. We were still early in the relationship and it was easy to say it was puppy love, but I didn't think it was. I could honestly see spending my life with Louis. Even through fights and problems. He made me want to be the best possible person I could be. He made me want to be with him more.

Louis just smiled and shook his head. “I think my boyfriend is pretty perfect too,” he commented. I smiled widely and blushed.

We ended up watching some type of comedy which was actually really good. Louis kept laughing and I loved to see it. I loved it when Louis was happy.

I kept the movie tickets and smiled to myself as we held hands and walked out of the theater. “Ice cream?” I asked.

“Ice cream,” Louis confirmed.

He opened my door for me and my smile never left my face. He closed it once I was inside before getting in himself.

I hummed happily with the music, glancing at Louis from time to time, who also had a big smile on his face.

I admired him for a few seconds. His eyes were my favorite color. Everything about them was just so unique. His eyelashes were perfect too. They were long and full; any girl would be jealous of them. I had to have been the luckiest person to wind up with with him. I felt like I was the luckiest person, if nothing else.

We got to the ice cream shop and we got out. We linked hands before going in the shop. Louis wrapped his arms around my waist while we decided what to order.

“Cotton candy with sprinkles mixed into it,” I told him. He chuckled.

“Cotton candy?” He asked questioningly with a glance at me before looking at the menu.

“Have you never had it before?” I gasped, turning to look at him. Louis shook his head with an amused look. “That's a sin.”

“I’m sure it is,” Louis said, brushing our noses together. “Well, I guess the only way to cleanse myself of this sin would be to eat it, so you have to give me a bite.”

I bit my lip but smiled widely anyways. “Deal.”

We ordered and he got a peanut butter chocolate ice cream. I gave him a bite of mine as we sat down at a table. He licked his lips and nodded. “I don't mind that.”

I bit my lip and took a bite. “I like cotton candy ice cream anything, pretty much.

Louis reached out and took my spoon, gathering a bit of the desert onto it and feeding it to me, then kissing me before I swallowed it. “I really don't mind it now.”

“You're too much,” I mumbled playfully before biting his lip. We pulled back after that and ate our ice creams.

At one point I got a text from my parents, asking where I was. I told them Niall and I went out to hang out with some of his friends and didn't get a response. I left it alone after that. They were probably assuming I would be out for the night anyways.

When we got back to his apartment he spun me in a circle then to his chest. I laughed, then he kissed me. Everything felt so perfect.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his on my waist. “You are perfect to me, Hazza.”

“You're perfect to me, Boobear,” I told him as he tucked my head under his chin and I closed my eyes. “So perfect.”