Chapter Eleven

About a month later, I was in his room like normal kicking my feet back and forth while I sat on a desk. "Lou?"

He hummed, looking up from the papers that he continued to stack and put away. "Yes, Haz?"

  "I-" I stopped, shaking my head to get rid of the original thought. "Do you think I'll ever be able to come over, if I'm careful and everything?"

He stopped putting papers away, giving me his full attention. "You want to?"

I nodded, getting off the desk and walking closer. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked. "Unless that's-"

"It's not too much," he said, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer while he grinned. I put my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest as he swayed us. "We could, whenever you want."

"Tonight?" I asked quietly, grabbing onto his shirt. "You already give me rides home, but my parents think I might be staying at a friend's tonight and I know it’s short notice-"

"Then you can come over," Louis interrupted, kissing the top of my head. My heart jumped at the words and I fought off an ear to ear grin. "Of course you can come over. Just let me finish up and we'll go, okay?"

I nodded, pulling away and sitting on a desk again while he put things together quickly. I watched him, a small smile on my lips.

The last few months had been the best of my life. Besides not being able to brag about the fact that I'm dating the hottest teacher at school, there is no downside to our relationship. I've seen Louis completely stressed about his job and completely relaxed while on a date a few towns over. Everyone's picked up on his better moods, especially during our class.

Having him around has made school a lot easier too. I know anytime during lunch I can come in here, and he doesn't have a class first or second period either, so I knew that if I needed anything, that would be the best time to try talk to him. Plus not many people still came to his tutoring sessions unless they actually needed help with anything, and even then they hardly did.

"I'm ready, babe," Louis said, motioning for me to walk out the door ahead of him. I grabbed his laptop bag that looked ready to tumble from his pile of things in his arms before we left, making him smile. I took his keys and made sure his door was locked while he kept walking. Afterwards I caught up, walking besides him and getting in the passenger side of his car.

Once everything was in the back of the car Louis got in. He pulled out and drove off,  going a few blocks before reaching for my hand that I had in the center console.

"Hungry?" Louis asked, and I nodded my head. "Where do you want?"

"Anywhere's fine," I answered while playing with his fingers.

"Order a pizza later?" He asked, and I nodded again, rubbing circles into his hand.

"Can we cuddle when we get to yours?" I asked, turning in the seat so I could look at him without turning my head too much.

"Of course, baby," he answered, making me smile. He brought my hand to his mouth to kiss it. "Anything you want."

I nodded, smiling while he drove to his house. Once there, we hurried inside and Louis closed the blinds on the windows so no one would be able to see inside.

Once that was done I kissed him, wrapping my arms around him while he did the same. At first it was slow, but he started taking control of the kiss making. At first he pushed me into the wall of the living room, his hands trailing up and down my sides.

He walked us back to the couch, slowly easing me down onto my back, Louis hovering over me while his lips trailed down my neck, sucking lightly.

"Fuck, Louis," I moaned quietly as he sucked harshly on my collarbone. I made more noises as he kissed my neck, back up to my lips.

"More," I said when kissing wasn't enough. I pulled at his shirt, biting my lip. "Please, more."

"Are you sure, baby?" He asked lowly, making my breath hitch and a moan take its place. "Don't want you to regret it."

"Won't," I mumbled, reaching for his face. "Won't regret anything. Please."

He kissed me again before sitting up on my hips, his ass close to my dick. I bit my lip as he pulled off his shirt, hurriedly doing the same. Once it was off he pushed me back down, his fingers trailing over my chest.

He leaned down and kissed my chest, moving his way across and down, sucking hickeys into the skin and mumbling "mine" after each one. My cock was starting to throb, but I didn't want to rush this, I wanted it to last.

Every movement he made on top of me, I felt, which drove me crazy. I was a mess of moans and whimpers, which Louis seemed to be eating up.

"Louis," I moaned, bucking my hips. He smirked, leaning down to kiss me and grabbed my lip between his teeth, pulling away with it.

"Need more, Hazza?" He asked, leaving kisses all over my chest.

"Please," I whimpered. "Need you, more, something," I whined, trying to get more friction. "Lou."

"Okay, baby, okay," he mumbled, kissing me on the lips. "Lets go to the bedroom, yeah?"

I whined again which made Louis smirk. He got off me and pulled me to my feet, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him, kissing his neck lightly, being sure not to make any marks. I could have them on me, not a problem. I'm a dumb kid. Louis can't, and we especially can't have them at the same time. We don't need anyone connecting any dots.

Louis opened his door and walked me to the bed, setting me down and kissing me again. He leaned over me, his hands trailing down to my sides until he got to the waistband of my pants.

"Is this okay?" He asked again, and I nodded. "Words, Haz."

"Yes, please, Louis. Please," I begged, thrusting my hips up. "Please." I probably should have been embarrassed by my neediness, but I didn't care. Louis wasn't judging me, he was just as into it as I was, or at least I hoped.

He unbuttoned them and pulled them off, kicking his lips when he saw the bulge in my boxers. "Can I suck you, babe?"

I nodded. It wasn't the first time we've given each other blowjobs. Usually they're really quick after school just so we wouldn't  get caught. Being vocal was pretty new too since we were at the school, we couldn't be loud and draw attention. I realized why Louis was dragging it out. Because he could. Because there was no threat of getting caught.