Chapter 19

#DFF19

"How's your life here, Samantalienne?"

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Doing good." I said. Mom put down her mug on the table and arched her brows.

Mom, is a doctor in U.S, while dad same as her. They migrated in U.S after I graduated in college.

"Boyfriend?" I nodded my head.

She asked me lot of nonsense things. Pero isang bagay lang nagustuhan ko sa tanong niya.

"Your dad daughter is here, what will you do? Same as you, I really don't like her, since then." Kung saan ko na mana ang masamang ugali? Probably, to my mom.

"Like what I did to her, years ago. Mom." She give me her devilish smile. Poor Keira, hindi talaga kami pwedeng magsama sa isang lugar. Yeah. Hanggang alam kong 'yung existence niya nasa paligid lang? Hindi ko siya titigilan. I won't no longer tell more about her. The hell I care.

She's my match. Bitch to bitch!

"Baka hinahayaan niyong utuuin siya ni dad, kaya nakauwi 'yan dito." Mom sit beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know, but I hear her last week, she was talking to your dad.Keira ask your dad if she can go back here in the philippines, may babalikan raw siya rito. And I guess. It's her first boyfriend," Whom? 'Yung boyfriend niyang tinago niya sa'min, since were in highschool? The hell. Hindi ko na kilala kung sino man 'yung boyfriend niya. Even, Zendro, mom and dad. No one knew what her boyfriend look likes. His family background. She's good, hiding it from us. But hell I care.

"Oh, whatever. Where the hell is she?"

"There she is, Zendrea." Mom said.

I was shooting deatly glare to her. Oh Keira. She was smiling. Gusto kong tanggalin 'yung ngiti niya. My hands is itching to slapped her face.

Tumayo ako saka hinintay siya sa dulo ng grand stair case.

"Keira, you're back." I said, faking a smile. I even open my arms, as if I'm giving her a hug.

"Did you miss me, Zendrea?" I smiled. But the devilish one.

"Hah. Why would I miss you? Dream on, Keira." She rolled her eyes.

Akala mo kung sinong anghel, hah! She's not. Ang kapal ng mukha niya, pinapalamon lang siya ng pera ng magulang ko.

"But I miss you, sister. Ang tagal din ng 3 years." I crossed my arms.

That three freaking years is not enough. Dapat nga hindi na siya umuwi. She's just nothing. Wala namang may paki sa kaniya, nobody cares!

"Bakit ka pa kasi bumalik, to find your boyfriend? Baka nga may asawa na 'yun, Keira." She slap me. So I slap her too. We're quits.

"Don't be so sure, Zendrea. I found him and oh, magkikita kami mamaya." So nahanap na niya na pala? I need to hire a private investigator, I need to know, who is her damn boyfriend. Bakit niya 'yun babalikan?

"The two of you, stop that." I rolled my eyes. I will never come back to this mansion. Never.

"I'm leaving," I turn my back. Wala na akong balak pang bumalik rito. Because Keira is here. H'wag niya lang akong guluhin. Because once she do that? I'll make her life like a living hell.

-------

Saturday morning. I was busy memorizing my lines when Frost interrupt me.

"Hi, queen." I faced him and kissed his lips.