Guess Who? | Chpt 24

Next chapter is probs going to be the last. I was planning on making this one a little shorter than my others.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Want to film?" I asked and Phil nodded, flicking off the TV. "We should take a trip somewhere."

"Vision is coming up soon. We could go to California!" He said. "Why the sudden urge to travel?"

"I feel like we should take a trip...together. I think it would be really fun," I said.

"It would. Be sort of reminiscent of how we met irl," he replied and I smiled, taking his hand. I led him to my office and pulled up a spare chair to my set up.

"I think we should tell the fans about us."

"Yeah that would be a good idea," he replied. I paused and grabbed a sheet of paper, writing a big question mark in sharpie marker.

"Here hold this in front of your face for the thumbnail," I said and he eyed me. I ushered him to and he placed it in front of his face. I pointed at him with a smirk, looking off to the side. That was good enough. Okay now leave the shot until I intro you."

"Wow, bossy," he said.

"Skeet, outta here."

"Skeet?"

"Yeah! Got a problem?"

He shrugged and I smiled slightly. I started with my signature intro, saluting to the camera. I took a breath.

"Obviously by the title, and it's actually not clickbait, but by the title you know what this video is about. I found my soulmate!! I thought I would introduce him and explain kind of how it happened?" I paused to look to the side. "Well, get over here."

Phil shuffled over and sat with a wave.

"Say hello to my soulmate! Wait, no, not you," I replied, scooping up my dog Les. "This is my soulmate. His name is Les and I love him so much."

"Hey! That dog is named after me, how dare you!" I giggled an set him down.

"Okay, okay, it's Phil," I said. "If you guys didn't already know, this is AmazingPhil, his channel will be in the description and we're doing a 'soulmate tag' for his channel if you want to watch that. He's a pretty cool YouTuber, one that a lot of you know I'm a little obsessed with."

"Hello!"

"So...we're soulmates. We found out just about...2 weeks ago?" I asked and he nodded. "We waited a little to tell you guys since it was kind of odd for us at first. It still kind of is."

"When we found out there was sort of moment of 'what do we do now?' And we didn't really have any answers," Phil added.

"Yeah, they never really reach you about that in school or show it in movies. It's really difficult. You know you're going to spend the rest of your lives together, so how fast do you move? How fast does the other person want to move? Do they even know? Do you date? Do you get married? What's the future like? It's really hard to gauge and that's something that's really overwhelming and really overlooked. Nothing really falls into place like you think it does."

"But that doesn't mean it all won't work out. It's a process you have to get used to," Phil said. "Finding your soulmate is odd too. We met for the first time at a convention in Britain and we both watched each other's content so almost immediately we felt familiar, but of course we didn't find soulmates in each other right away. Just about a week earlier on (y/n)'s birthday I finally admitted to myself how much I really loved her and she had no idea."

"After a live stream on my birthday his date showed up on my hip, darker than any I've ever received and it honestly worried me a little because I knew it had to be someone over the internet. Or at least I assumed it was. We met and hung out and I started crushing on Phil for a while but I still didn't seem to reciprocate the same feelings he did. The rest of my dates didn't disappear and I thought he didn't like me, or that I was crushing on the wrong person."

"After a pretty big hiccup in our standing relationship, she admitted she liked me, but hadn't admitted she loved me."

"Hah Yeah, That was super confusing. The dates didn't disappear and I felt like such an idiot. I was pining after someone who wasn't my soulmate. Turned out, when Phil left I realized how in love with him I really was which caused the dates to disappear."

"I had to rush back over there and we figured it out and maybe made out a little." I slapped his arm, giving him a look. "What? We did!"

"God you're ridiculous."

"I am not!"

"You drink from vases!"

"How dare you bring that up!"

"How could I not! Just because you're tall doesn't mean you're a giant!"

"Staying hydrated is important!"

"That's too much water!"

"For you maybe!" I let out a big laugh, followed by a snort and he laughed too, this time at me.

"Shut up you weirdo!" I squealed, lying against his shoulder to catch my breath. "Oh God my soulmate's a psycho."

"Hey, you're not much better."

"Aha try me. Gah, wait we're recording." I said. "Sorry."

"Main point, finding your soulmate is amazing, but also a real challenge. Not every moment is like this," Phil said.

"Yes, but hopefully you two will grow together and every moment will be great."

~Calymari