Meet and Greet | Chpt 6

Hello!!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

After pancakes, Avery had passed out on my shoulder in the car, making me squirm uncomfortably next to Phil. Dan was already at the location, Henry disappearing for the day, to work. I felt slightly bad snatching his YouTube half away from him and making him ride in a cab alone. He was rather socially awkward, like me, and I felt a slight guilt.

Avery snuggled up to me and I squirmed again, trapped underneath the heavy sleeper. I hated when people touched or laid on my shoulders. It was just something with my body.

"Are you alright?" I glanced over at Phil, who had noticed my movement. "Are you antsy about the convention or—"

"Oh no, sorry, I just hate it when people touch my sh—"

"Shoulders, right, I forgot," he said, leaning against the car door and I looked at him, surprised. Only my fans and people I know in real life knew that.

"You really know me huh?" I asked, and he glanced over, realizing what he had said.

"Oh sorry, that must've seemed creepy huh?" He said, laughing awkwardly.

"No, it's nice you've actually noticed me," I said.

"Senpai~" he said and I laughed, shifting under Avery. She fell to my lap without even waking up. I shook my head, but was now relieved of the uncomfortable presence on my shoulder. The driver pulled up to a giant building, shooing us out, Avery draped over my shoulders again.

"5 more minutes."

"Get your ass up Avery Elizabeth Bell, I'm not dragging you in there," I said and she grumbled, free standing.

"Come on this way," Phil called, leading us down a cement hall, probably the behind the scenes of the place. "I've got to find Dan, but text me later about the stage show. I think you're down that hall." I nodded taking in all the information. "Oh and (y/n)?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Smile." I paused and grinned at him to which he returned with a gentle one, disappearing down the hall.

"Phil should check for a tattoo," Avery sung, winking at me and I glared at her.

"No! Shut up!" I said, running after her. Suddenly I was greeted by an enormous room, completely empty except for roped off areas for lines and curtain 'tents' for pictures. "Oh damn."

"Damn is right, where should I go?" She asked.

"I don't even know where I'm going," I admitted looking around. I spotted a plain white booth for me, my very first meet and greet. One divider marked off the area for photos, an opening for people to walk through. Within the area, there was a curtain on the back wall, and behind that laid a door to an empty hall like the one we had come in. It was like a makeshift room, almost like an oversized changing room. I threw one of the passes I had received yesterday at Avery which she caught. "Alright, you can hang out backstage," I said, dropping my bag behind the back curtain, "and be there for the show later, or go around convention."

"Okay, you'll be here right?"

"Where else would I be?"

"Wow sassy today are we?"

"Wait really? What if people unsubscribe?" I asked. Avery raised an eyebrow at me, sighing.

"(Y/n), you'll be fine, just enjoy yourself," Avery said, wrapping her arm around my arms. "Just text me if you need anything."