YouNow | Chpt 15

I'm not going to lie people. I'm really struggling with this story. I just think it's bad, and idk how to continue it, so if chapters are getting shorter you know why. I'll try my best.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I pulled out my laptop and pulled up YouNow. I set up a live stream having tweeted that I would start one up in 20 minutes. I pressed the live button and pulled up a video.

"Hello peeps, I'm just editing a few things right now and I was feeling lonely, so you guys get to keep me company. In return, I will hopefully answer some questions." I said. I dragged a clip over into my program. I glanced at the stream of comments.

"How was your collab with Phil?" I read, "it was very fun, and I have a couple other things scheduled with other people, so hopefully you will see those soon. He's extremely nice, obviously, and it was fun to hang out with him at the convention. I got to meet so many of you guys it was crazy. Never would I have thought I would be able to get up on stage."

I glanced at the screen again. Mine and Phil's ship name floated across the screen and I felt my ears tinge red.

"I would really love to see more of you in the future," I replied. "Would you ever consider writing a book? Most definitely. I love writing, I was one of those kids with about a billion notebooks full of stuff. I don't really know what it would be about. I was considering an autobiography. You guys seem to like watching videos about that stuff."

I clicked away a few things and let out a soft yawn.

"Do you have any weird date tattoos?" I read out. "Getting personal now are we? I have a particularly dark one on my hip, although I'm not sure who it is. Possibly one of you all since it showed up after my birthday live stream and I hadn't been out yet. Who knows." the chat exploded with 'it's me's and I chuckled.

"(y/n), I hope you're feeling well. Why thank you! I hope you're doing fantastic as well." My phone buzzed and I paused to get it and look at it.

Autobiography huh?

"Phillip Lester are you watching my live stream?" I asked and the comments exploded.

Yes.

"Dude, I'm calling you." I clicked his contact then call and placed it on speaker. It rang for a moment before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Why are you stalking me in the depths of my comments?" I asked and the comments surged again.

"I wasn't stalking you, clearly you just live stream when I'm in the watching mood."

"Mmhhm," I replied. "Say hi to the peeps."

"Hello peeps. I was going to ask you this later, but since I have you now, Dan wants to know if you wanted to get coffee with us."

"When?"

"Tomorrow," he replied.

"Yeah sure, text me which place later," I replied.

"Oh look at the comments," he said and I glanced. People were of course freaking out at the casual conversation, our ship name flying through the comments again.

"Wow, you guys need to calm down," I replied.

"Alright, I'll go now, leave you to the fans. See you tomorrow," he said and I hummed. We said goodbye and I hung up. The comments were still flowing heavily downwards. Many people were asking if we had date tattoos for each other or if we were dating. I just ignored them, continuing to talk about the convention.

Hopefully this writer's block will go away soon.

~Calymari