Happy Birthday | Chpt 1

Hello reader!!

Welcome to my first ever Phil x Reader.

The beautiful bean shall be loved!!

Enjoy~

Legend says human was born with 2 sets of arms and legs, everything double except for a shared heart. War broke out, and when beings were split, they each took a half, and would spend the rest of their lives, searching for the missing half of their heart.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Thank you!!!" I said to my camera, comments flitting past at about a million miles a minute. Their speed didn't really seem to bother me all that much anymore. "I am having a great birthday don't you worry!! My friend brought me coffee and a donut, what more could a girl as for?"

It was my annual birthday live stream, something that had only occurred twice so far in my YouTube career, but was planned to occur more in the future. Live streams were my favorite thing anyways.

"Why aren't you doing something interesting on your birthday?" I read aloud. "What? Is this not interesting enough?" I teased. "But no, I'm meeting with my family and friends for dinner tonight and I'm spending the whole day tomorrow with my parents, so I've got nothing to do right now."

Today was my birthday, and I was indeed happy to spend some time with lovable fans, but I did actually have plans. I wasn't totally lame. Just...very.

"But yes I woke up just for you people, feel special." I scratched at my wrist from the pressure of a hair tie and stretched my back into the couch. "But yeah, I was birthed on this day, 26 years ago. Crazy I know."

"Don't phrase it like that." I smirked. "Does someone not like the word b i r t h e d? I was birthed out of the womb by my mother on this historic day, you best respect me," I laughed.

I chatted for a while about possible merch and birthday activities. And memes of course.

"Okay, I have to cut it short, because I've got some brainstorming to do and some delicious dinner awaiting me this evening!! Thank you for all the birthday wishes and I will be watching birthday edits, don't you worry!! I will see you guys later, love ya!!" I gave a cute 2 fingered salute, accompanied by a head tilt and a little wink. Not to mention my grin.

I ended the live and let out a content sigh. I put away my film things and decided a shower now would be best. I always liked air drying my hair anyways. I stumbled to the bathroom, locking the door for my OCD's sake and shed my clothing. I hopped in the shower, letting the water run warm before stepping into the actual flow.

I lathered up my hair, washing it thoroughly. I moved on next to my skin, running over each section of my body. First arms. Then chest and back. Hips.

Wait.

I paused, washing the suds off my right hip, tracing over a new date tattooed along my skin. Soft cursive writing of my birthday on my hip. It must've been someone from the live stream.

But why was it so dark?

I had several dates, more than the average person, marking each and every crush on me people had. I of course had more because of the multitude of people who watched me online. Most were superficial crushes, those who thought I was cute, their first day realizing that they were crushing on me marked somewhere faintly on my body. They were all cursive to reflect my soft personality.

Date tattoos were a way for people to keep track of crushes and eventually find their soulmate. Most, especially in my case, were light and they faded after a couple of days, maybe even hours, depending on the seriousness. Once soulmates liked each other, the crush date was now permanent and others couldn't appear. As a YouTuber I had an excessive amount, just because of the sheer amount of people that could possibly see me and like me, and a lot of them appear on my torso and back.