Trivia | Chpt 13

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"So."

"So." Phil copied me, sat on my hotel bed, a camera facing both of us. I didn't want to say anything, but it looked quite promiscuous.

"Do you have any idea? As you know I'm quite new to the whole...collab thing," I said. I had still yet to mention the show an hour earlier. He had admitted to most likely holding a date with me, but proceeded to call me such a good friend. Avery certainly was not helping, and I was over analyzing just about everything.

"Yeah, we could do a challenge," he said.

"Here I'll post on Twitter and see what people want me to do," I said. I clicked open the app, flopping back on my bed. I clicked out a cryptic message and tweeted it. "I'll leave it for like 15 or 20 minutes."

"So what do you propose we do now?"

"I don't know, what can we do in 20 minutes," I asked, propping up on my elbows. He looked over at me, his face a light shade of pink. When I realized what my question had suggested, my face as well crept up with warmth. "This sounds like a porno, oh my God I'm sorry." He burst out laughing at my candidness, shaking his head.

"It's fine," he chuckled and I flopped back onto my mattress again. I felt him scoot so that even his lanky legs couldn't touch the ground anymore, leaning against the headboard with his right side.

"What kind of TV do you watch?"

"All of it," he replied. "It's all just too good, anime, dramas, sci fi, and don't even get me started on movies. The Avengers own my heart," he replied.

"I agree, (fave avenger) owns my heart and my ass," I said and he snorted.

"Has anyone ever told you, you talk like a text post. Honestly sometimes the things you say are just jarring to me, it's hilarious," he said, glancing over at me.

"I know, I really need to stop hanging around my fans all the time, I'm starting to speak in meme," I replied.

"I think it's cute, add to your humor appeal," he replied. I felt my face grow warm.

"I'm going to check Twitter," I replied in embarrassment, hiding my face in my phone. "Okay, uhh cinnamon challenge? What do they want me to die? No. Uhhh bean boozled? We don't have those and I'm a chicken." We went through a couple more options before settling on a suggestion to do trivia about each other.

"That will be good, considering we already have watched most of each other's videos," he said.

"That's true," I replied. "Let's come up with some questions."

I ended up having to wrestle Phil off me after he tried to cheat and look at my answers.

"Get off you big oaf or I'll tell them you're a cheater!"

"Big oaf? I'm hurt," he replied as I pushed him off.

"Not for you," I scolded. He frowned obnoxiously, slumping back over to my bed. "Bad Phil."

"A w e."

"Shut up and let's 'phil—m'," I joked and he gagged. "That was funny come on."

"It absolutely, *ahem*, was not," he said, his voice pitching upwards. I walked over to the camera, ready to turn it on.

"Oh. It was on already," I said. "That pun is definitely going in."

"You're disgusting."

"Thank you," I replied, seating myself in next to him. "Alright get out of my shot."

"Well excuse me," he scoffed and I rolled my eyes as he scooted to the other side of the bed behind me. He rolled into the crack between the bed and the wall and I glanced behind me.

"Did you just fall down there?"

"Kind of?" He called from the crack and I let out a snort. "Oh wow attractive laugh (y/n)."

"Shut up! Just be quiet and stay in the hole," I said and he laughed.

"That's what she said."

"God you sound like Dan."

"Okay, okay, I'll be quiet," he said and fell silent.

"Hi people! What's Gucci? Besides me of course, I'm doing Gucci. A lot of you guys have been requesting that I collab with someone, and seeing as I'm not in my regular set, you can probably tell what's happening. I'm currently at a convention, it was nice meeting so many of you, and since I'm here and meeting so many people, it's only obvious I should collab!! So without further ado, you're probably wondering who my special guest is."

I glanced back to the whole, waiting for Phil to pop up.

"My special guest!" I called again. Again nothing. "Alright hoe come out."

"Awe that's not nice," he called from beside me and I screeched, realizing quickly he had appeared at my side rather than behind me.

"Oh my God did you crawl all the way over this way?" I asked and he nodded, taking a seat into frame. "AmazingPhil everyone, he's a big meanie."

"Awe, I am not," he said.

"You just scared the crap out of me," I deadpanned and he smirked at the camera.

"That intro was just perfect. 'Gucci'," he teased and I shook my head.

"I suck at intros, I don't know what you want," I sassed. "Anyways, you guys are probably wondering what the heck we're actually doing, and thanks to your tweets we decided to do trivia!"

"Basically we're big fans of each other, so we're going to test how much we remember about each other," Phil replied.

"Yes! Let's just get started, you can go first."

"Alright, this one is easy. What onesie did I lose to a challenge?"

"Easy lion. Rip, press F in the comments to pay respect," I replied.

"Good, point for you."

"Okay my turn. What language did I catch people trash talking me in?" I asked. He paused.

"You only know Spanish, so that one?" He answered and I nodded. "Oh yeah, they were making fun of you in an elevator and when you got to your floor you turned and wished them a good day in Spanish."

"Oh it felt very good."

We answered a few more questions, laughing along the way as we talked. I ended up winning, claiming an imaginary crown.

"Congrats, you're Phil trash," he said and I nodded.

"They expect nothing less," I replied.

"You must love me," he teased and I glared at him.

"Shut your cake hole," I replied.

"Whatever you say."

~Calymari