Wakas

I don't know what to say aside from thank you. Thank you for giving this novel a chance. I really have this urge to rewrite the story as a whole because I know I could have done better with it but I decided not to. I wanted to let you guys see how I started as a writer. Ahead of me is a journey full of uncertainties and growing up and I hope you will continue to walk this path with me.

Thank you so much. See you on my next Tennis Knights novel: Chase Matthews

Wakas

My Very Own Knight
by: Arianne Aileen Roque

Tennis Knights—who doesn't know this group of young men residing here at Saint Vincent University? This group of young men is the popular elite group inside the tennis club. They are all great when it comes to playing tennis, hence, giving them the name, Tennis Knights.

Female students are going gaga over these nine guys because of their great looks. So imagine the heartbreak the female students felt when the five members of the Tennis Knights found their true love here at Saint Vincent. It was such a romantic scene, watching how the famous members of the club fell in love.

Most female students dreamt of getting the love of the remaining single Knights. And I wasn't one of them. At first.

Kyohei Sawada is one of the four remaining single member of Tennis Knights. He's a walking contradiction, I could say. He acts like this in a minute and acts differently on the other minute. But that doesn't stop the female students from liking him. From loving him. Including myself.

Yes, I fell in love with a Knight. I was in love with him since I don't know. Imagine the agony I have felt when I was listening to his answers regarding his first love. Prentending to be listening to his answers and keeping the pain I felt. And then, he utter the words,

"I love you, Yannie. Mula noon hanggang ngayon, ikaw lamang."

Simple words but hearing them coming from his mouth was so overwhelming. All the pain I have felt, it was worth it because in the end, he told me the words I've been longing to hear,

"Pasensya na kung duwag at bobo ang lalaking ito. Pasensya na kung labis kitang nasaktan. Pero paniwalaan mong mahal kita. Mahal na mahal."

Admitting your weaknesses was like showing a person how to hurt you, but he trusted me as much as I've trusted him. He showed me how a Kyohei Sawada falls in love. He showed me how a Kyohei Sawada cares.

And I could not ask for more.

When I'm with him, I don't see him as a member of the Tennis Knights. It was as if he's just "Kei", my own Knight, the knight that will kiss my pain away and will drive my fears away.

Why am I writing this? I want to let my fellow schoolmates to know that love isn't about the title or the image of your desired partner. It is about the love you've felt with each other since day one and how you make that love grow until the last day of your lives.

It was a great feeling when you have found the person whom you feel as if he or she was your other half. It was as if you already have the best and you don't want anything else.

I'm lucky I have found mine and his name is Kyohei. Have you found yours?