|27 - Disintegrate|

|Harper|

One Week Later

For those next five days, Ethan had started acting kinda weird. He was going to Donny's nearly every night when he thought I was asleep, and zoning out when we'd talk half of the time. When he wasn't mentally absent, he was being extremely nice to me, giving me 5-star dick, and treating me like a princess. I loved being spoiled by him but I couldn't help but think that he was being way too nice out of the blue.

I didn't know what was up, but something was definitely going on, and it was getting harder to keep up with him. Whatever it was, I was gonna find out about it.

_

"Ugh, fuck," I moaned as I rode Ethan slowly on the couch. He gripped my hips and guided me up and down faster. I gasped and threw my head back, gripping his shoulders tighter. He lifted me up off of him suddenly. I thought he was about to come but he didn't. He stood up and pulled me toward the wall next to the window.

I'm glad the curtains were closed because Ethan pressed my front against the wall and slid back into me from behind. His hands trailed up and down my body and one ended up going down my front. He played with my clit and fucked me hard, just how he knew I liked it.

"Yes, yes!" I choked out. The pleasure from him working me in two different ways was driving me crazy. He used his other hand to pull my hair, making the back of my head hit his shoulder. He slowed down his strokes to kiss and suck on my neck. Once he finished giving me hickeys, he let go of my hair and fucked me faster than before.

"I'm so fucking close!" I basically moaned into the wall. Ethan increased his efforts and I reached back to dig my nails into his thigh. I flung my head back onto his shoulder and let my orgasm take me over completely, gasping and shaking. Ethan pulled out of me, groaning loudly, and I felt him come on my lower back.

"Fuck, Harper," he said breathily, "Stay still." I heard his feet thumping across the floor from behind me. The water started running in the kitchen for a second and then Ethan came back up to me. He wiped my back clean with a wet paper towel, "Remind me to go get more condoms so I don't have to pull out."

I turned around when he finished cleaning me off and pecked his lips, "Actually, I'm thinking about just going on birth control so we don't have to worry about that as much."

He wrapped his arms around my waist, "Yeah?"

I nodded, "We can talk about that later though. Shower then we order pizza?"

He grinned, "Most definitely."

_

"You want something to drink?" Ethan asked me. We were slouched back on the couch, full because we'd just demolished an entire pizza. 

"Yeah, Cola please."

"Comin' right up," He disappeared into the kitchen and I heard the fridge open and close. Ethan walked back into the living room empty-handed, "We're out of Cola. I'm gonna go to the store really quick and get us more."

"No, that's okay. I'll drink water-"

"Nope, you want Cola, so I'm gonna go get some," He threw on his shoes and grabbed his car keys off of the table by the door. Him rushing out was really becoming the norm. I just wanted to chill with him for one night without interruptions.

"Ethan, you can go get it tomorrow, it's late."

"I'm gonna be right back," he said sternly, ignoring my previous statement. He kissed my forehead and left the apartment hastily. Okay, no, something else had to be up. It was just pop, why was that so urgent? I was getting tired of him just up and leaving like that.

Maybe it was just the crazy in me, but I decided to finally do some investigating. I jumped up and slipped my slides on. I grabbed my keys and a jacket from my room and headed down the stairs of the apartment building. I knew he'd taken the elevator so I went the long way.

I exited the staircase and saw him leaving out of the complex, so I kept my distance and followed behind him. Luckily, he'd parked across the lot, so he didn't see me get into my car. I waited until his car pulled out onto the street to start driving. I pulled out of the lot behind someone else and saw him two cars ahead of me.

When we got to the street the store was on, I waited for him to stop the car and pull into the store parking lot, but he didn't. He took a right onto another street and I started getting a weird-ass feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew something wasn't right. We drove down a long main street, the one we used to get to Savannah's place that one time. As soon as he turned onto her street my heart started to beat faster.

He parked right in front of her house and I parked four houses down. Why the hell was he even going there? I jumped out of my car and snuck closer, hiding behind a tree next door. He rung her doorbell and a few seconds later the witch herself opened the door. I watched as they exchanged words. She stepped closer to Ethan and wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him.

She kissed him. My fucking boyfriend. And he was letting her. My heart literally disintegrated in my chest. I was in such a state of shock. I ignored the nauseous feeling I had, pulled my phone out, and snapped a picture of their encounter for evidence, super sleuth style.

"Come on, Harper," I said to myself over and over, trying not to storm up to them and knock somebody's teeth out. I ran back to my car and started it, driving off.