|23 - Slow|

•Play song at the: ***•

|Harper|

Ethan and I had been taking things slow for about a week. We hadn't told anyone about us either, they just knew we were back on good terms. We were basically sneaking around like kids that aren't allowed to date "until they're 16."

We'd taken time to learn a lot more about each other throughout that week. I shared lots of embarrassing stories from my childhood with him, and he told me stories about how he snuck out to parties when he was younger. I asked him about little things I wondered about, like what he was allergic to and why he usually couldn't keep still. He opened up to me about his possible ADHD and his peanut allergy horror stories.

I just felt so much closer to him, and I knew he felt closer to me.

_

"Morning guys," Alyssa said to Ethan and I as she walked into the kitchen. We said "good morning" in unison and went back to eating breakfast. "So, what's on you guys' agenda for the day?"

"As you know, college is gonna be starting soon, so reading up on a few things, I guess," I said.

"Yeah, me too," Ethan said, "Plus, I'm working on a few new shirt designs."

"You two are so boring," Alyssa groaned, "But ooh, can you design one just for us three and Donny? That'd be so cute. We could all wear them out to the beach on Saturday."

"I'll think about it," said Ethan with pancakes in his mouth.

"Yee! Well, since I'm not boring, I'm heading out for a few hours. Enjoy studying," Alyssa took the last piece of my toast and ran out the door, "Thanks, byeeee!"

"That girl," I chuckled and Ethan did the same. "Ugh, I'm so not looking forward to school."

"Me either," he sighed. I was still a little hungry, so I grabbed a banana and peeled it. Ethan started staring at me intently as I brought it up to my mouth. Hmmm.

I decided to tease him a little and licked the banana, "You alright?"

"I- um- yeah, I'm fine," He watched as I took the banana in and out of my mouth slowly, "Fuck it." He took the fruit out of my hand, set it on the counter, and trapped me against the kitchen island. His hands were on the counter, resting on either side of me.

***

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I placed my hands on his shoulders and let the kiss deepen. He gripped my waist and put me up onto the counter, never breaking the kiss. He only broke it to nibble down my neck and I leaned my head back so he had more room to explore. I could feel the throbbing between my legs intensify as he trailed kisses back up to my jaw.

"Is this too fast?" he whispered against my lips.

"If it is, I don't care," I wrapped my legs around him and he pulled me off of the counter. Sure, we'd made out a few times that week and nothing more, but god I was so turned on.

My room was the closest to the kitchen, so we ended up in there. He dropped me onto the bed and immediately yanked my shorts off. He looked up at me and I nodded for him to take my underwear off too. Right after he tossed my panties somewhere random, he stuck his head between my legs. He clearly wasn't with the teasing.

Ethan got me panting and squirming quickly— I held on for as long as I could before I burst. He crawled up to kiss me after I came and I flipped us over. I slid his basketball shorts and underwear down just enough to free him and teased him with a few licks.

"Stop teasing," he groaned and tangled his fingers in my hair. I smirked up at him and started to work him. His quiet pants and groans got me wetter than I already was. After a few minutes, he pulled me off of him, "Lie down."

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and flopped back onto my bed, pulling the rest of my clothes off. I watched as he got naked and grabbed a condom from the box I had in my nightstand drawer. He rolled the condom on and took his place between my legs.

My hands immediately went up to his shoulders when he started to ease into me. Once he was all the way in, he sped up his movements rather quickly and I covered my mouth to conceal my moans because holy shit.

Ethan moved my hand away from my lips and held it next to my head, "I wanna hear how good I'm making you feel, baby." Baby. He'd never called me that before. I could've come right then. He started slowing his thrusts down and pulled out of me.

"Ethan, wha-" Before I could finish he flipped me onto my stomach and got between my legs. He gripped my hips and pulled me backward so my butt was up in the air and my chest was nearly against the bed. He slid back into me and I gasped like I was in a York Peppermint Patty commercial. He guided me back and forth slowly, holding onto my hip with one hand. Eventually, I was moving on him by myself.

"Fuck, keep doing that," Ethan breathed out. I sped up and he began meeting my thrusts in the middle. When we'd just worked up a rhythm together, he stilled my hips and started thrusting deep into me. He gripped my waist and pushed me further down onto the mattress.

"Fuck, Ethan- oh my god," The pleasure was almost too intense for me at that angle and I didn't want to come again already, so I leaned forward on one arm and reached back to push him away a bit with my free hand.

"Stop running. This is for teasing me," he growled. He moved my hand behind my back, held it in place, and used his other hand to pull me back onto him harder, "Just take it."

He started fucking me even faster and it felt like my stomach was exploding. I was moaning out so loud that we both knew our next-door neighbors could hear me. My legs started to shake hard as hell and my body was on fire. My moans turned into screams when I felt myself getting close.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I cried out and Ethan didn't slow down.

"Come for me, Harper," he groaned. I shook and clenched around him as I came as hard as I ever had. "That felt so good. Fuck, I'm about to come." Ethan thrust a few more times before groaning loudly and slowly stilling himself.

We both fell side by side onto the bed, panting and sweaty. He pulled the condom off and tied it before tossing it in the trash.

"Shit, that was amazing," Ethan said breathily.

"Hell yeah, it was."

So much for taking it slow.

I turned onto my side and laid my head on Ethan's chest, "So, when are we gonna tell Alyssa? I'm tired of sneaking around."

"I think she'll figure it out when she hears you screaming my name every night," he chuckled.

"Ethan!"