|13 - An Arrangement|

•Play song at the: ***•

|Harper|

The sexual interactions with Ethan hadn't continued after that morning in the shower. It had been a few days and things were just awkward between us, so I started to avoid him. That was exactly what I'd feared the most... Maybe our friendship was ruined.

_

I got off work on Thursday and headed home per the usual. As soon as I walked into the apartment I heard music blaring. Alyssa was out visiting her parents, so it was definitely Ethan's music.

I went to my room and put my bag down, sighing. His music was loud as hell and I wasn't about to get any complaints, so I banged on his door. He opened it after a few seconds in only gray sweat pants. Oh, lord.

"Um, can you turn your music down?" I asked, trying not to sound as flustered as I was. I'd been so sexually frustrated since the day we showered together, which was another reason I tried to avoid him, and what he was (and wasn't) wearing didn't help. "We don't want noise complaints."

"Yeah, I'll turn it down," he nodded and put his hand up on the door frame. I pursed my lips and went back into my room. Shit, why was he so hot all the time?!

Since I showered that morning, I just changed into my pajamas. It was a little late to be taking a nap but I would've rather slept than stay awake horny— that would've been torture. I laid in the bed for a while, trying to just sleep, but every time my legs rubbed together I got more frustrated.

When it got to the point where I just couldn't take it, I tried to solve it myself with my fingers. That wasn't doing it for me so I just gave up, went to the bathroom, and washed my hands. I was gonna go back to my room and try to keep myself busy but I lingered at Ethan's door.

Man, fuck it.

***

His music was still at a decent volume so I opened his door quietly, snuck in, and closed it behind me. He was sitting at his desk on his computer, still in those sweats. I bit my lip and snuck up behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck from behind.

"Fuck," he jumped and turned in his swivel chair to look at me, "You scared the shit outta me. You ok?" He pressed a button on his computer to turn the music off.

"You busy?" I asked with my hands on his shoulders.

"No, why? What's up?" he asked. I leaned in and pecked his lips quickly. He was taken aback but after a second he pulled me by the collar of my shirt and started kissing me. Zing! His arms made their way around my waist and he stood up.

I started leaving kisses on his neck and he grabbed the backs of my thighs. I jumped up to wrap my legs around him and he lowered me onto his bed. Our lips connected again, hungrier that time. I was already throbbing when he started to grind into me. I moaned into his mouth and he pulled back to work my shorts and panties off.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked before placing kisses on my inner thighs.

"I want you to use your tongue," I bit my lip.

"As you wish..." His kisses slowly got closer and closer to where I wanted them to be until I just grabbed his hair and put his head there myself. He started licking circles on my clit and I bit my tongue to hold back my moans.

"F-fingers, please," I stuttered. I felt two of his fingers slide into me and start pressing on my g-spot. "Oh my god."

I was so right about him being better at it sober, holy fuck. I came quick, within a couple of minutes, panting and arching my back. He crawled back up my body and sucked my juices off of his fingers before kissing me. I used my feet to tug his bottoms and underwear down. I flipped us so I was on top and smirked at him before I trailed kisses down his torso. He licked his lips when I took him in my hand. I started to stroke slowly.

"Is this what you want?" I purred and licked the tip.

"Mmhm, fuck yes," he groaned. I teased him a little more before I took him into my mouth. He immediately tangled his fingers into my curls and I sped up my movements. When I heard his breaths start to come in quicker I pulled him out of my mouth. His closed eyes shot open and he looked down at me worried.

"I want you to fuck me," I said as I crawled up to be face to face. He smirked and leaned over to grab a condom out of his drawer.

_

We laid there, our breathing finally calm after fucking each other's brains out. Ethan was first to break the comfortable silence.

"I'm not complaining, but why did we just randomly have sex?" He turned his head to look at me.

"Well, when two people are really horny-"

"Okay, okay, I get it," he chuckled and paused for a bit. It seemed like he was gonna say something else but he didn't.

I spoke up, "Plus, there was this tension we've had since the night we got fucked up..."

"Yeah, I felt it too..." He took a pause, "So, you like fucking me, huh?"

"Oh my god, Ethan," I covered my face with my hands but he moved them away.

"That's what you were moaning a few minutes ago," he said into my ear. I was beyond blushing at that point. "Admit it, you like having sex with me."

"And you don't like having sex with me?" I smirked.

"Oh, I do," He looked me up and down causing me to shiver, "Very much."

"What if I said I have a proposition for you then? An arrangement of sorts?" I asked. I was feeling bold. I wanted more of the amazing orgasms he'd given me.

He turned onto his side and looked into my eyes, "I'm listening."

"Since we both like having sex with each other, why stop?" I bit my lip nervously. If he said no, I'd be embarrassed out of my mind. He curved his lips downward and his eyebrows rose.

"You want to make this a thing? Like a 'friends with benefits' thing?"

"Yeah... Would you be down?"

He smirked, "I'm down." I felt a huge rush of relief wash over me. I bit my lip and he ran his hand over my bare hip. "So, round two?"

I smirked and got on top of him, starting up the next of many rounds to come.