|6 - Rockstar Brother|

|Harper|

Living with Ethan wasn't too bad so far. I mean he took hella long showers, and I could hear him leaving out in the middle of the night (on most nights) to smoke, but other than that it was all good. He was pretty chill and we always talked about random things when Alyssa was gone.

I often found myself staring at him when he wasn't looking though, and still getting little tingles when he'd brush past me or ask me a simple question. It was just something about the way he ran his fingers through his hair, or how he licked his lips when he was concentrating on a game I was beating him at. He just went on living as if it was normal to be that hot. I really needed a distraction if he was gonna keep living there...

_

It was finally the day of Donny's performance and I had requested a shorter shift at work. As soon as I got home, I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. After I was done in the bathroom, I got dressed in something nice for later.

It was 5:47 pm and Donny's thing was at 6:30 so I plopped on the couch until Alyssa got home. While I was waiting I got a message on Snap from Tanner. We'd been talking a bit since our run in at Taco Bell. He got my mind off of my hot roommate.

Tann 🤯

tdunham
You never told me when
you're free for our date

greenwhale
I'm free tomorrow 💁🏽‍♀️

tdunham
Tomorrow it is then, pretty girl

"Hey, girl," Alyssa said as she came into the house, startling me, "You look good!"

I flipped my hair, "Thanks, babe. Know what you're wearing?"

"My outfit is already picked out," She checked the time, "Shit, I gotta hurry up. Is Ethan still coming?"

"No idea, I'll text him," I responded. Since he was living with us we exchanged numbers. Yep, I had his damn number.

Ethan🤘🏼

Hey, you still going to
Donny's thing at 6:30?

Yeah
I'm on my way to pick
Savannah up

Okay

Ethan had brought Savannah over a few times. Whenever they were left alone together you could hear them flirt and make out. I cringed just thinking about it.

I put my phone away and turned on the TV, watching it while I waited on Alyssa. I checked the time again after a while. 6 pm... I heard the shower turn off and Alyssa's door shut. By 6:15 she was finally done.

"Let's go."

_

We pulled up to the nightclub and found a good parking spot. I had texted Donny already, letting him know we were on the way.

Alyssa and I headed straight in and took a seat at the table closest to the little stage in there.

"I'm nervous," I said and tapped my fingernail against the table.