|5 - Roomies|

|Harper|

I watched as Ethan lowered his last box of belongings onto the floor of the room next to mine.

"That's everything," he said and stood up. He turned to face me, "Thanks again for letting me stay here with you guys."

"It's no problem, long as you don't steal any more skateboards," I joked.

"I promise I won't steal anything," he smiled. Man, that smile... Ugh, no, bad Harper!

"I'm gonna take the U-Haul back. Call if you need anything. Catch you later," Adonis said. He gave me a hug and Ethan one of those bro handshakes before leaving. Alyssa wasn't home, so it was just Ethan and I.

"So, you need help unpacking?" I asked to be polite.

"Yeah, sure. Thank you."

"No problem," I shrugged. I started helping him open the boxes and I found his clothes and some hangers. "Want me to hang these up?"

"Yes, please," he responded as he started pulling his shoes out of a bag. I started putting some of his flannels on hangers — he had a lot of them — and putting them in his closet. I moved on to his jackets and other shirts and realized that this boy had style. Impressive.

"The hoodies and sweats and stuff can go in my dresser," he said when he began sitting his shoes on the closet floor. I nodded and started putting what he asked in his dresser.

Jeez, all of those hoodies! And I thought he had a lot of flannels. One hoodie stood out to me the most. It was black and white and it said Khaotic on the front with designs similar to the word's font on its sleeves.

I held it up to my chest, "Woah, this hoodie is cool as shit. Where'd you get it?"

He looked up and smirked, "I made it."

I gasped, "No fuckin' way. Skateboard stealer by day, fashion designer by night. You secretly Spider-Man too?"

He laughed and started to make his bed, "No, I'm not Spider-Man. And you're never gonna get over that, are you?"

"Noooope," I grinned and continued putting his things away. Once I was done, I saw him struggling to put the fitted sheet on his mattress so I grabbed the other end to help.

His brows furrowed, "Thanks... Hey, can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Why are you being so nice to me? The first time we met I was a complete asshat to you."

"Ethan, it's fine, we were kids. Just don't cross me again and we'll be good," I laughed at the end. He smiled and we finished with the bed.

"Shit, I forgot to bring tape," Ethan sighed.

"I got you," I ran into my room and found tape in one of my drawers. I brought it back to his room and handed it to him.

"Thanks. Wanna help me put some stuff up on the wall?"

"Sure," He set a box of pictures and a few posters on the bed and started picking them out. He handed me some photos to put up and tore himself off some tape, handing me the roll. "Is over here fine?" I pointed above his bed. I felt like the pictures were meaningful and would be best close to where he slept.