|24 - Beach Party|

|Harper|

The wind was blowing through my hair, I was with my three favorite people, and everything was perfect.

"Hey, turn that up!" I yelled at Donny and he turned up the radio. "This is my song!" I started dancing in my seat and sung along with the song, "Ground me when I'm tumbling, spiraling, plummeting down to Earth. You keep me down to earth."

"Woah," Ethan said with raised eyebrows, "I didn't know you could sing." I smirked and kept singing while he stared at me dreamily.

"There's a lot more you need to learn about her, Eth. You are her boyfriend now," Alyssa teased. Ethan had been right the last time we had sex. Alyssa told me later that day that she'd forgotten something at home and came back to get it. She heard us getting it on and just left right back out empty handed. "I'm still scarred."

"Me too!" Donny added. Ethan and I shared playful smirks and chuckles while Donny continued to drive. We were on the way to the beach because someone he knew was having a party there. It was July 1st and we hadn't gone to the beach yet so I was more than happy to be going.

_

Another thirty minutes of driving and enjoying life passed and we finally arrived at the semi-crowded beach. There was a huge group of people that were dancing and bouncing a beach ball around. I assumed that was the party.

"Let's go get wet!" Donny said.

"Nice choice of words, Adonis," Alyssa rolled her eyes. We hopped out of the car and Ethan grabbed our cooler out of the trunk while Alyssa, Donny, and I grabbed the fold-out chairs and bags. Once we got close to where everybody else was, we set our stuff up.

"Nice shirts!" a random girl jogging by called out to us. Ethan had actually made the shirts Alyssa wanted and we each had one on.

"Thanks!" Alyssa, Ethan, and I yelled back.

"Damn, she was hot. Thanks for the shirt, E," Donny smirked, causing Alyssa and I to cringe. Donny just shrugged, "What?" Alyssa ruffled his hair and started bickering with him about his lack of filtering, which they had in common.

"What do you wanna do first?" Ethan asked me. I tapped my lips with my pointer finger and looked around at the various activities available. Those activities included volleyball, tanning, bouncing around a big ass multicolored ball, and swimming.

"I wanna go stand in the water," I said and reached down into my bag, "But first, sunscreen."

"You need help with that?" Ethan asked, looking me up and down.

"Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy?" I pulled my shirt and shorts off and Ethan ogled me as I laid out on the chair. I smiled and tossed him the sunscreen. He smirked and started rubbing sunscreen all over me while Alyssa and Donny got drinks out of the cooler.

"Thanks, E," I said and got up from the chair. "Come on, I wanna swim."

"Wait, what about your hair, baby?" he asked. Swoon. I loved it when he called me baby— it made all of those familiar tingles visit my body.

"I don't even care, I just wanna have fun."

He smiled and pulled his shirt off, "Okay." Double swoon. It was my turn to ogle him.