I sigh softly and lay my phone back on the table. "Did you really had to say that?."

"What? About the letting you go thing?."- I nod my head yes. "Believe me baby. Out of the things I wanted to say, this one was the kindest. He hurt you. He will never have my respect."

He stares at me with bis big brown eyes. How can I deserve such an amazing guy? He is too good to me. I sigh softly and lay my phone on the coffee table and crawl back on his chest.
"Are you mad at me for saying that?." He says after a couple minutes of silence.

"No."- surprisedly, I am not. "You had any right to do so."

"How was it seeing him back after such a long time?."

"Weird."- totally unexpected. "But not as bad as I thought I would feel." Somehow I feel like a chapter is finally closed. I don't know how it is going to be if I am actually looking him in the eye but as it is for now, I am okay.

"Time heels wounds."

"Yes, I guess it does."- or maybe he is just an ass and my father taught me that I should not spend my precious time on people who are not worth it. That's also an option. "What movie are we going to watch?."

"Are you not going to fall asleep?."

"No, of course not." Absolutely.

"Baby?." What is that noise...

"Babe. Wake up." I slow open my eyes. I blink a couple of times to see what is going on and to get a clear view because the whole room is pinch black.

"What?." I mumble annoyed. I hate to be woken up. I hope for him that he has a good reason.

"We have to catch a flight."

A flight? We still have to go to sleep. What does he mean 'catch a flight'? Yeah in a couple of hours.

"A flight? What time is it?." I say, this time a little bit more alert.

"It's 5:03 in the morning. Our flight is in a hour." 5:03 in the morning?! What the fuck. It's only now I notice that I am in Shawn's bed and not on the couch, where I previously was laying.

"Wow."- I mumble. How the fuck did I not noticed him carrying me to bed? That is some serious dangerous shit. I mean, If I don't notice someone replacing my body... then it's a problem.

"The car is here in 20 minutes. I already packed your suitcase." I can see the smile on his face by the moonlight that is shining through the window.

"Dude..."- I cannot deal with his happy mood this early in the morning. "Are you even human? Do you live?."

He chuckles and kiss my head. "Be ready in 20 minutes. I will make a smoothie for you." And with that, he walks out of the bedroom.

I grown softly. Who the hell thought that scheduling a flight at 6 in the morning is a good idea? Some people like to sleep. Not everyone is as active as Shawn in the early hours of the day.

I switch on the light on the nightstand and bury my face into the pillow. It's too damn bright.

I drag myself out of bed and stumble towards the bathroom. You know that feeling when your body is awake but your mind just isn't there yet? Well, that feeling sucks.

I quickly brush my teeth and try to fix my face but don't really bother that much, it's not like there is going to be paparazzi standing outside his building at 5 in the morning, right? Well, I hope not. That would be sick.

After I am done, I put everything into my suitcase and zip it close.
Thankfully, I was smart enough yesterday to pick out of me clothes that I could wear for the flight so that I don't have to do it now. I am not sure if I would have been capable now to make any decisions. Like I said, my brain isn't working yet.

I pull Shawn's t-shirt, what he probably has pulled on me last night, over my head and push my panties down. I replace them with fresh ones and pull my two piece tracksuit on. No need to wear a bra. This sweater his huge. If you didn't knew any better, you would think that it's one of Shawn's but no, I just like oversized clothing, especially on flights.

"Look who is up." I look over my shoulder at Shawn, who is standing in the entrance of the door. "I didn't hear a sound. So, I thought you felt asleep again."

I walk over to where he is standing and rest my head against his chest and close my eyes.
"I wish." He wraps his arms around me and kiss the top of my head.

"You can sleep in the plane." I have never been more grateful to fly first class. Maybe I have a chance to sleep, which is impossible in economy class. And yes, I have been spoiled but that is Shawn his fault. I never had a problem with flying economy until I met him. It's true what they say, once you know how it feel to fly with luxury, it's impossible to do anything else. "Your smoothie is ready."

"You are the best." I tilt my head back and stand on my toes, to press a kiss against his lips. "Thanks for dealing with my moody ass in the mornings."

"You are not that bad." Now I know that he is lying. I am like the devil if you wake me up. I inherited that wonderful trait from my mother. You should see my mom in the mornings. Next to her, I am an angel. "Grab your smoothie. I will grab the suitcases. The cab is going to be here any minute." He kiss my forehead and release me from his warm hug.

I seriously have the winning lot in my hands with him. I know that I am saying this too much, but I am really grateful that I have such an amazing person in my life.

"I thought that we were flying commercial?." I look outside of the window, with my head rested on Shawn shoulder as we drive through a gate onto the private airport grounds.

"No. We only had a hour to make our flight. That would have been impossible if we were flying commercial." That's true. If you are flying commercial, you need to go through customs, passport check. With a private flight, you don't have all that. They literally drop you off in front of the plane and you can walk in and off you go. If I had enough money, I would never fly commercial ever again. For the simple reason that I don't like waiting. And let's be honest, that is seriously all you do when you are at an airport.

Like predicted, the car stops in front of the jet. It's still dark outside as we get out of the van. Seriously guys... doing anything at this time of day can't be healthy.

"Careful baby." Shawn lifts me out of the van and place me with my feet on the ground. It wouldn't be the first time I would've fallen out of a van because I forgot the hight difference between the van and the ground itself.

"Good morning Mr. Mendes. Miss Williams."- the two pilots, who are flying us today to LA, are waiting at the stairs of the jet. "Everything is ready and set for us to take off."

"Good morning."- Shawn says politely. "That's amazing. Thank you for waking up so early." Ugh he is such an Canadian. Cute but extremely Canadian.

"It's our job, Sir. We have permission to take off within the next 5 minutes." So, with other words: get your ass inside and let's go.

"Thanks." I try to make me sound awake but in reality, My body is 'functioning' but my mind... I am pretty sure that I have left it at Shawn's house.

I climb up the stairs of the plane. I feel Shawn's hand on my back, probably preparing himself for the possibility that I am going to fall. I cannot blame him. I look Bambi on ice.

All I can see, once I have entered the plane, is the already made bed. I walk straight over and immediately get underneath the blankets.
"Good night babe." Is the last thing I hear before I fall into a deep slumber.