"Those are cute."

"Right? And if I am correct Yorkshire Terriers are even save for people who are allergic." I am pretty sure that they are categorized as one of those hypoallergenic or something dogs."
Win-win situation.

He smiles at me as he grab my arms and pull me on top of his body. "Look at us. cooperating together."

"We are not so bad together." Well, we are learning.

"No, we aren't." I rest my head on his chest as he kiss the top of my head. "What movie do you want to watch?."

"Whatever you want, baby..."- suddenly my phone starts buzzing on the coffee table.

"I thought that you put it on mute?." Shawn says as he reaches for my phone.

"You and me both." I am so not in the mood to be disturbed.

"It's Anna." O yeah... Anna. I haven't really spoken with her. We are not fighting anymore but I don't know. It's different.

"Oo." I take my phone from him and stare at the incoming FaceTime call, doubting if I should pick up, yes or no.

"Just pick up, baby. You guys are friends." Shawn pushes. Yeah, he is right. I am acting ridiculous. It's not like I am still in love with Seth. I am happy now. So should she.

I push myself up from Shawn's chest and sit down on the couch, with my legs thrown over Shawn's body. I take a deep breath and accept the call.

It takes a couple of seconds for the call to connect but soon, I see the face of Anna appearing on my screen.
R: "hey." I try to push the nerves down but I also know that I am in the presence of the two people on this world who know me best. So, the who faking thing isn't probably as effective as I would have hoped.

A: "hey girl." Anna says a bit too enthusiastic. It's hard for her too. I know.

Shawn grabs the free hand, that is laying on my lap in his hand and squeeze it in encouragement. I quickly look from the screen to him and smile at him warmly. He is too sweet.

A: "how are you doing? It feels like I haven't spoken to you in ages. That is nothing for us."

R: "yeah, I am good. Really good actually. How about you?."

A: "I am fine. Happy." well, that is good to hear. Even considering the source of happiness.

R: "I am happy for you, Ann." The brightest smile takes over her face as she rest her head on a pillow.

A: "Thanks Rosie. That means a lot."- I cannot stay mad forever, can I? I love that girl. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for her. "You look happy." She says after a couple of seconds.

R: "I am. I really am." In the corner of my eye, I see Shawn staring at me with a faint smile on his face. All this time, he is still caressing the back of my hand in a smoothing manner. Cutie pie.

A: "so, Shawn huh?."- a blush creeps up from my neck to my cheeks. I don't really want to talk about Shawn to my best friend, when he can hear everything I say. I want to fangirl over my man but to do it right next to where he is sitting... that's a bit much. "How did that happen?."

R: "umm... yeah..."- I stutter as I look between Anna and Shawn. Gosh this is awkward. Shawn is clearly enjoying my uncomfortableness. "He is sitting next to you, isn't he?." Thank God Anna understands the clue.

I turn my phone, to Shawn.
S: "Hi Anna." He gives her a little wave as he looks at the camera with his hand behind his head. Gosh... the man should have been a model.