Chapter 24

Eliza's POV

Hey, sorry for making you guys wait this long but I wrote two carefully thought of chapters for you.
Enjoy! x

"Get up." I say to Zack who is now on the floor on his knees gasping for air. He raises his head and glares at me. He is held down by two guards that pull him up to his feet. He hangs limply from their arms like a puppet. "I'm not going to ask again, what did she tell you?!" I demand. He doesn't speak. "Fine, if you won't talk, you will suffer." I say as I bring my fist towards his face. My ring-covered fingers hit his face and his head snaps to the side sprinkling blood on my new tiles. "You're going to be unrecognisable when I'm done with you." I say disgusted. "Maybe, but you'll remember me." He says looking at me now. "Ah, so you've decided to speak." I say. "Yes, but not to you." He smirks at me. "Well that's too bad because you aren't going to speak to anyone else. Tell me what I want to know and I'll release you." I lie. "Oh Lizzy, can I call you that?" He begins. "She told me everything that I needed to know, and what she didn't say I saw in her eyes." He says with a malicious smile on his face. I look at him, from his feet to his face. "I see that you've decided to join her club." I say "I see that you've decided to leave it." He says chuckling that himself. Is he toying with me?

"Do you really think that she's the good guy here?" I ask. "Oh no, not at all, but I can tell you that she's not going to behave the way she was in that cell or after anytime soon." He says raising his head and look at the ceiling. "Explain." I demand. He looks at me again. "I'd rather not waste my breath talking to you." He says moving his interest to look at the blood on the floor. I sigh and roll my eyes, pull out my gun and shoot by his feet. He doesn't flinch and smiles at me. "So persistent." He says. "Spill." I demand. He lets out a sigh but speaks. "So basically she hurt me badly and then that hurt turned into anger...you know how it is, so I smashed her room and then my two friends or well, ex-friends, said that she wanted to speak with me when she woke up from being unconscious. I demanded that we speak alone and they hesitantly agreed. I didn't speak much...let's just say that I like to have fun while I hurt those who hurt me." He says smirking. "You tried to kill her?" I ask amazed. "Yup. I strapped her down to the bed and attempted to saw her neck off with a pocket knife." He says proudly.

I think about my options. "Zack, how would you like to join me?" I ask. "I would love to, but I may bleed out before I do anything useful." He says looking down gingerly at the knife in his stomach. "Owen, bring the first aid kit and clean his wounds." I order. Owen doesn't hesitate and does what I ask. "I have a kill list." Zack says. "Please, do tell." I say. "Okay, but how about we begin with a little appetizer, I want someone dead." Zack begins to say. Owen finishes aiding Zack's wounds and steps beside me. "Who shall it be?" I ask. Zack smiles and looks at Owen. Owen begins to runts the door but I pull out my gun and shoot him in the head. "He was getting annoying anyway." I say. "I know, I could tell." Zack says.

"I do have something that may catch your interest." He says. "What?" I ask. "First, ensure that you won't harm or kill me as long as you live." He asks. "Fine. I promise." I say honestly. "Good. Blair is still alive and I'm going to finally kill her once and for all." He says. "No. I will be the one killing her." I demand. "Well then she may not really be alive, I could have just said that to trick you..." Zack trails off. My right eye twitches. He's a good asset, you can't kill him. "Fine. Go ahead, you get to kill her." I growl out. "Amazing. Now there's just one thing I want to know." Zack asks. "What?" I ask. "Am I getting Owen's room?" I sigh and glare at my guards. "Throw out everything that belonged to him!" I order. They stop holding Zack and leave the room.
"I'll make sure to give you the head when I'm done with her, actually you can take it yourself, cause you're going to be working with me." Zack says. "Actually..." I take out my gun and hide it behind my back. I shoot his leg. He curses and looks down at it. "You're working for me." I say. He nods. "Where's Owen's room?" He asks. "I'll carry you there myself." I say.