Chapter 11

Guys, I am so sorry for not updating in forever! Please forgive me. Also I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to leave feedback and vote.

Blair' POV

"Aww look how cute they look." I hear someone whisper. CLICK! "I know right, they are so like goals." Someone squeals. "Dude, shut up, you're gonna wake them up and we're gonna get caught!" Someone whispers harshly. "Well isn't that the plan? To wake them up?" Someone asks. "Yeah, but like this." Someone says. All of a sudden, a loud sound erupts in the house. I jolt up and my head hits something hard then I fall off the couch. I go to get off the ground but someone lands on top of me. "What the fuck?!" I breathe out. "Get off of me!" I gasp. "I want to but I can't." The unmistakable voice of Zack groans. I'm laying on my back on the floor and Zack is on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck. "Well isn't that a compromising position?" I hear someone say. My eyes snaps to Sam's and they lower until they land on the air horn in his hand. "You're.  Dead." I growl. "Only if you can catch me." He says before running up the stairs.

I look to Owen and Caleb who are looking everywhere but at me. I see a camera in Caleb's hands and glare at him. "If you get Zack off of me, I won't kill you." I tell them. "You see, even if we help you, Zack is gonna kill us." Owen says. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Zack, do you promise not to kill them when we get out of this position?" I ask. He groans in response, his body vibrating on top of me. My eyes widen slightly before I recompose myself. "I'll take that as a yes." I say. I look at Owen and Caleb. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get him off of me!" I shout.

Owen and Caleb grab Zack by his arms and pull him off me. "Thank yo- ow!" I shout. My arm is pulled forward with Zack....a little too harshly if you ask me. I glare at Caleb who just chuckles nervously. They place Zack on the couch his face twists into one of pain. I get off the floor and sit beside him. "Are you alright?" I ask. "Yeah, everything's fine....it's just that when I fell my ribs hit the handcuff." He says breathlessly.
I frown. "You sure you don't wanna skip?" I ask hoping that he'll say that he wants to skip.
"I'm sure." He says looking at me with a half-hearted smile.

I stare into his eyes before I am pulled out of the trance when a camera goes off. I turn away from Zack and get off the couch. Caleb gulps. "You promised not to kill me!" He shouts in fear. I roll my eyes and go to walk over to him but these damn handcuffs are stopping me from killing me. "I can't kill you cause of these damn cuffs!" I exclaim. Zack chuckles lightly. I turn back to face him. "I may not be able to kill him....but I can kill you." I say. His eyes widen slightly before he says, "well go ahead then." A smile covers his face. "Gladly." I smile back.

I drag Zack to the kitchen and grab a knife from the drawer. I walk slowly to Zack with a vicious smile on my face. When he sees the knife his smile fades. "Umm I wasn't being serious." He says, fear lining his voice. "I know that you weren't being serious, but I am." I say. He gulps. I near his spot near the island and press the tip of the knife under his chin. He squeezes his eyes shut and starts regretting most things that he called me. I smirk and without looking, I throw the knife above Caleb's head and it sticks the the wall. Caleb's high pitched scream echoes around the house.

Zack opens one eye at a time. When he sees me, he smiles. "You're an idiot." I laugh. "I know." He says laughing. "Hey, guys...as much as this is sweet and all, you only have an hour to get ready for school and to get to school." Owen says. My eyes widen and I give Zack a look. "How the hell are we supposed to get ready with this thing on?" Zack asks. "Oh...I forgot about the keys." Owen says casually. "You had the fucking key this whole time!" I scream. "No, Sam did and he gave it to me this morning." Owen says. "That's it, he's really dead this time." I mutter.

Owen unlocks the handcuffs from our wrists and I go to walk out the door but Zack calls my name. "Yeah?" I ask. "Your door is locked, remember.....you used the window." He says. "Oh, right." I say turning direction to head up to Sam's room. When I reach his room, I knock on the door and he opens it, but when he sees me...his eyes widen and he goes to slam the door but I push him aside and kick the door close with my foot. "Too slow." I say. "Please don't kill me." Sam whimpers. "Chill, Sammy. I'm not gonna kill you, I just need to use your window." I say. "Oh well then go ahead." He says. I smile and shake my head at him. I open his window and put one leg out and open my window but before I step inside my room, I say " I won't kill you now, but I will soon." Then I jump into my room and shut my window.