Chapter 3

So my next class happens to be gym.
I'm already in my gym clothes which consists of a red t-shirt with the school's logo and black sweatpants. I walk in the gym and everyone starts whispering and looking at me. I roll my eyes and continue to walk until I find a seat on the floor next to a group of nerds who look like they really don't want to be here. They move away from me as soon as I sit.
I chuckle lowly and observe my fellow classmates. They all stared at me while the whispered incoherent things.....maybe they are talking about how I mopped the floor with Zack's ass.
Or they could be talking about how dangerous I am.
These thoughts only made my smirk widen until a teenage boy with brown hair, blue eyes, a damaged face and an evil glint in his eyes walked in the gym and towards me.

Great.
I pull out my phone to look busy but he still walks towards me.
I guess I'm gonna have to add the other 5% if i need to.
He sits beside me.
I was currently playing candy crush when my phone was pulled out of my hands.
I glare at the dickhead and he watches me with a raised eye brow and a smirk on his lips.
"Give me back my phone." I say.
"I don't want to." He says.
"Do you want me to add the 5% ?" I ask.
"No, that won't be necessary." He says.
"It will be necessary if you don't give me back my phone." I say giving him my meanest glare.
He was about to say something when a whistle blew.
We all looked at the coach who was smiling and looking down at his check board in his hands.

"Today class, I will put you all in pairs and we will test your self defence abilities, whoever wins gets to skip gym next class." He says.
That is a great prize.
I smirk evilly.
I wonder who I'll get?
"Ok the pairs are, Lance and Mia, Zoey and Cole, Ren and Ashley, Archer and Lori, Blair and Zack...." he continues to call the rest of the pairs.
Well I am going to enjoy this.
"You know, I'll add 20% instead since I hate you so much." I say, smiling evilly at Zack.
"How are you so sure you are gonna beat me this time?" He asks.
"Oh, I just know." I say.
I realize that Zack still has my phone and I see it on the right side of him, so I reach over and grab it then I put it in my pocket which, luckily has a zipper so my stuff won't fall out.

The teacher told us to stand with our pair and form a circle in the middle of the gym.
We all did so and they began to fight, one by one.
These kids were pathetic at fighting, especially the nerds, but they could just be faking, right?
When it was our turn, we stepped into the circle and faced each other, but before we could start, our gym teacher, mr.Wills recognized that Zack's face was brutally damaged.
"Zack, what happened to your face?" He asks.
Zack looks at me and I smirk.
"Well, you see, I was walking home and some kids were running  in my direction and they pushed me and I slipped in a glass bottle that was on the pavement and I hit the pole behind me and then landed on my face on the pavement." He says.
Oh please, bitch you only said that so you don't ruin whatever reputation you have because you don't want anyone knowing you got your ass kicked by a girl.
My smirk turned into a smile and then I sniggered, but I couldn't take it anymore, so I fell down to the floor laughing, holding my sides as tears rolled down my face.

Everyone looked at me, while Zack glares at me, that black eye I gave him really making his blue eyes pop......not.
"Miss Quinn, do you know what happened?" Mr. Wills asks.
I get off the floor and wipe my eyes.
"Oh, yes I do." I say.
Zack glares at me, as if saying, don't you dare do this!
"Well, could you please explain, so  I will know if Zack could fight or not?" He asks.
"Sure." I say, "Zack, over here, wouldn't leave me alone and was trying to get some very personal information out of me, I walked away, until he pushed me up against the lockers and wouldn't let me go until I tell him, I told him to let go, because if he didn't he would get his ass kicked, but he laughed and didn't listen so I did what I had to do." I say, nonchalantly.
"All by yourself?" Asks the teacher.
"Yes." I say emotionlessly.
"Ok, Zack do you want to fight her?" Asks mr. Wills.
Zack looks at me.
"Yes." He says, with a smirk.

"Begin!" Says Mr.Wills.
Zack charges at me, but I don't move, I just stand up straight, while Mr. Wills shouts at me to do something.
Zack gets closer to me, I step aside and sick out my foot, he trips and lands on the floor, but sadly he breaks the impact with the palms of his hands.
He gets up and lunges at me, he is successful because I fall to the floor and he lands one punch in my face, but I do a backward roll and flip him over, holding on to his wrists.
He pulls away from my hold and gets up, I also get up and I throw a punch to his throat which causes him to cough and temporarily choke. Then I punch him in his face and his head swings backwards, I sweep his legs from under him, and he falls to the floor once again.
"Mr.Wills, I think we should stop, Zack over here doesn't look too good." I say, keeping my eyes on the devil.

"Are-are you a chicken?" Zack says breathlessly.
"No, I'm not, but I know when to stop." I say.
"I don't." He says and pushes me on the cold, hard floor. We wrestle    with Zack getting a few punches in my face.
I roll my eyes as he keeps hitting me and then I roll over so I am straddling him now, I hold his wrists again and punch him in his face and break his healing nose.
He kicks me off him and I wince in pain.
I get up and it feels like déjà vu because that same guy from earlier smirks at me again and Zack twists my left arm behind my back so that if I move it hurts and if I move too much, I break it.
That fucking bastard!
"Are you ready to give up yet?" He asks.
"No." I say.

I elbow him in the ribs, possibly fracturing at least one of them.
He yells in pain and twists my arm more.
I have to find a way to get out of this position.
I do a backwards flip in the air which causes Zack to let go of my arm, but it hurt like hell.
I move my shoulders in a circular motion and attack Zack from behind, he falls on the floor, face first and I straddle him, pinning his hands behind his back.
"Get of of me!" Zack shouts.
"Make me." I say.
"Blair clearly wins!!!" Shouts the teacher.

I slay.

Hey guys, are you liking the book so far? This chapter wasn't so good but I'll make it up in the next one.
Please vote and comment and share this book. Thank you!
💋
-K