Chapter 7

Hey guys, how's life?
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, u see I have this thing called school...Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Lives.
And S. C.  H. O. O. L= work, assignments and stress.
But I updated for u guys cuz I love u and I know what will make me love u more? If I vote and comment.
Thank you!!!
We're in a 24hr supermarket and Caleb is running around the place like a hyper child on steroids .
Owen is on my right and Sam is on my left while Zack is on Owen's right. "So what do you have in mind?" Sam asks me.
"You'll see, we just need to get materials first." I say with a smirk.
"And Coffee." Says the douche.
"Yeah, I agree with him." Sam groans.
"Ok you guys get your coffee and I'll get the materials." I say.
"Wait who's gonna watch Caleb?" Owen asks.
"He's not a child, I'm sure he'll be fine."I shrug it off.
"You'd be suprised." Sam says.
"Zack you watch Caleb." Owen says while whispering something in Sams ear. Sam nods and before Zack can protest, they've already began walking to the nearby Starbucks.

I turn to him, "So you're the king of pranks? I find that hard to believe." I say.
"When I prank you...you'll know that what you said isn't true." He says.
"Well I'm the Queen of pranks." I say.
"If so, why'd you need my help?" He asks.
"Cause I happen to hate my brother the most in this world." I say.
"We both know you're lying , Quinn." He says.
"So you said that you're gonna prank me?" I change the subject.
"Yes." He says, with an evil glint in his eyes.
"Do you know why I'm the queen of pranks?" I ask.
He shakes his head, no.
I smirk and whisper in his ear.
"That's why." I say.
His expression is shock.
"You did that?" He asks with his eyebrows raised.
"Yup, that girl didn't know what was coming when she messed with me." I say.
"I guess you really have changed." He says.
I give him wink and walk away to get the supplies.

I get some plastic wrap, Nair hair cream, chemicals, soy sauce, sprite and a few other things.
Za- I mean douche walks over with Caleb.
Caleb has a wide smile on his face and Zack copies it.
"Ok, what have you done?" I ask.
"Come to the reading section and find out." Caleb says in a sing-song voice.
I hesitate.
"Don't worry, Quinn this isn't for you." Zack says.
They carry me to the book section and we duck, Caleb is sniggering while Zack is shushing him.
"So what are we doing here?" I ask.

Douche rolls his eyes and says, "You have no patience , Quinn."
We wait for two more minutes and a guy with a cross around his neck walks into the reading section, he goes to the row stacked with bibles. When he opens a bible, a look of horror is plastered across his features, he drops the bible and runs out of the store screaming.

I look at the boys and they have their fists in their mouth trying to contain their laughter.
"Ok, what did you do?" I ask them.
We get off the floor and walk over to the open bible.
I pick it up and burst out laughing. In the book it has: I'm coming for you, Shawn!
In red, bloody letters, signed by the devil.

While I was laughing, a store clerk passes by and glares at me.
What did I do this time?
"Miss, could you get off the floor and stop laughing so loudly?!" He asks.
The clerk has black curly hair and wears glasses, he stands at 6'2 and is actually kinda cute, I'd date him but he's not my type.
I calm my laughter and slowly get off the floor, wiping a stray tear.
I look at the clerk.

"Hey." I say.
His eyebrows raise and he has shock all over his face.
I know I'm gorgeous but...
"Blair?"He whispers.
"Yeah, that's my name." I say, confused.
"Oh my god, Blair, your out of juvie!" He shouts, a happy expression on his face.
"Um do I know you?" I ask.

Douche and Caleb walk over to me...confusion on their faces.
"It's me, Jax." He says.
Now I'm more confused, because the Jax I knew had a lip piercing and was covered in tattoos, he also had dirty blonde hair.
"Prove it." I say.
"Ok, well look, he says rolling up his sleeve, I see nothing and my eyes shift up to him, he licks his thumb and rubs it on the spot, a tattooed heart with an arrow shows itself, in the arrow is my name and the tip of the arrow is Jax's.

I step away from his arm while he rolls down his sleeve.
"So, do you believe me now?"He asks.
A smile spreads across my features.
"Jax oh my god,what the hell are you doing here!" I shout.
He laughs before shushing me.
I hug him.

"So how's your asshole of a brother?" He asks.
"How should I know, we hardly talk." I say.
"True....so what are you doing here?"
"I live here, I should be asking you that question." I say.
"Well I changed my name and everything about me, I'm even wearing contacts now." He says.
"Cool, may I ask why?"
"No....sorry but if I tell you that, I'm gonna have to kill you." He says smirking.

"So is the bitch with you?" I ask.
"Hey, that's my sister!" He says faking hurt.
"Oh please, we both know what she's like." I say.
"Sadly she is here." He says.
"Wait, like in the town here, or in the store here?" I ask.
"Relax, she's at home." He says chuckling.
"Oh good, I'm too tired to deal with her right now.

"Excuse me, but what's the time?" Caleb asks.
"5:45pm.......why and who are you ?" He asks sceptically.
"We're pranking my brother and this is Caleb, douche and Sam and Owen." I say pointing to all of them, Sam and Owen could be seen walking towards us.
"Douche, huh?" Jax asks.
"Yup, long story that we don't have time for." Douche says.
"Oh you don't have to tell me anything, I already know." Jax says smirking.
"You mother-..." I scream at Jax.

While he is laughing his ass off, I get tackled and land on the floor...with....guess who?"
Yup, you guessed it, the douche himself, too bad for him, he may get another broken rib.
I groan out loud.
"You just can't keep your hands off me, can you?" I ask, furious.
"Nope." He says smirking.
"Do you want another broken rib?" I ask.

Jax falls to the floor laughing by this.
"N-no." He says and gets off me.
"Good." I smirk.
Douche helps me up.
I turn to Jax-who night I add- is still laughing on the floor, tears rolling down his face.

"Excuse me." I say.
I jump on top of Jax and punch him in the face.
"The hell!" He shouts.
"You sell out, you should be glad I like you, otherwise you'd be getting much worse than this!" I shout.
"Okay, okay!" He says.
I get off of him and help him up.
"Well I should be going now." I say, hugging him again.
"Ok, bye." He says.

Owen, Sam, douche, Caleb and I all walk up to the cashier, we cash the stuff that I got and we leave the store.
On our way to the parking lot, a girl who looks my age steps infront of me, I move to the side and she moves to side, I do the same with the next side but she isn't letting me pass.
What the hell?

"Do you want something?" I ask.
"Oh, I want a lot of things, Blair." Their is only one person that says my name like this.
Terror washes across my features and I run to the car, I open it and insert the key.

The boys run after me.
When they are in the car, they look at me in worry.
"What just happened?" Sam asks.
"D-l-lets g-get out of here." I say in a shaky breath.
"Ok." Owen says.

I stare wide eyed at nothing but the memories flashing before my eyes.
"Uhh, Blair, do you want me to drive?" Zack asks.
"W-what?" I ask.
I hear Zack sigh.
My door opens and I feel arms around my torso, they pull me out of the car and put me in the backseat. I stay frozen in fear the whole ride home.