Ming's Pillar

Kit spent his vacation in France visiting various tourist place with Ming as his personal tour guide. He was amaze with how Ming was able to adapt with the Language and Culture of the beautiful country in such a short period of time that it made their trips easier for both of them.

Ming was busy placing their order for lunch while Kit was busy sitting beside him observing him in silence.

"P'Kit, what would you like to have? do you want pasta, burgers, pizza?" Ming asks while browsing the menu he was holding, clearly oblivious with how his boyfriend was looking at him.

Ming frowned when he didn't hear any response from the older man that he had to look up and saw him staring at him. "What's wrong?" he asks

Kit shake his head as he smiled at his boyfriend who was frowning back at him. "I will eat whatever you think is delicious." he answered

Ming didn't say anything as he turned his attention to the crew who was waiting for their order and stated their order in his perfect French.

Kit just smile as he looks around and saw other people looking at them, who wouldn't when they were almost wearing the same shirt of different colors and they were sitting closely to each other with Mingkwan's arms wrap around his seat.

"Ming, people are staring at you." Kit uttered while he glances at Ming who just frowned at his comment.

"What are you talking about?" Ming asks while looking at Kit who was clearly enjoying whatever he was looking at.

Kit smiled as he leaned closer and Kiss Ming's Lips "I said people were looking at you, can you stop being handsome even for just a few minutes?" he asks

Ming chuckles as he brushes his nose with Kit not minding if there are other people around them "I bet they were looking at you Dr. Kit." he replied

"No. they wouldn't. I am not that attractive." Kit answered while grinning.

Ming shake his head "that's not true, you are the most gorgeous being I ever laid my eyes on." he answered

"Stop being Cheesy, Moonming." Kit whispered while he sips some orange juice.

The crew came in and started serving their ordered meals and smiled at the couple in front of her

/You guys look so cute together/

Ming smiled as he thanked the crew making Kit frowned at his reaction. "were you just flirting on her, Mingkwan?" he asks

"Phi, she just said that we look cute together, why will I flirt with her when she knows that I am taken." Ming answered.

Kit pouted as he started digging in his food, Ming on the other hand just watch Kit eat while serving him food. His right hand shows the other half of his promise ring making Kit stares at his hand.

"you still wear them?" Kit asks

Ming chuckles and pinch Kit's cheeks "Of course Phi, why will I stop wearing them?" he asks

"Beam said that engineers don't like accessories." Kit answered while feeding Mingkwan some food.

Ming shake his head "there are others who doesn't like but not me. I always wear this even when I am asleep." he answered

Kit could only smile for he knows that Ming was telling him the truth.

"So where are we going after this?" Kit asks when Ming said that they will have a busy day ahead today.

"You'll find out." was Ming's only reply.

=============================

Kit find himself standing in the middle of the room for traditional clothes in France and he can't help but wonder why.