Brothers

Kit left the University to visit the bank. He already called them to inform of his intentions for today's appointment.

/We already computed everything and deposited it to your account. as for your car, we haven't found a suitable buyer yet. We will let you know as soon as we found one./ The bank officer explained.

Kit didn't say anything as he reviewed his bank statement and passbook. He only have 600,000 Baht and he knows this will not suffice. He still have a few months left before he officially graduates and the expenses are soaring high.

/Sir, Mr. Kieng Intochar is already here. I told him that you still have a client./ The secretary announced
Kit flinched when he heard his brother's name. He fixes his stuff and glance at the bank officer "Don't let anyone know about this. this the only favor I can ask from you." He stated, the bank officer could only nod his head.

Kit stood up and didn't notice that his passbook fell off from his grasp. He was about to leave the room and saw his Brother and P'Nick outside. They stared at each other for a while before Kit broke the contact and went out of the building.

"Mr.Intochar, didn't expect you to be here this early." The bank officer stated while he greets the two handsome man.

Kieng frowned as he stared at the bank officer "Why is my brother here earlier?" he asks

"Well, he was just fixing his bank account and some documents." the bank officer replied.

Nick pick up Kit's passbook as he glance at Kieng's side "He left his passbook here?" He stated surprising the bank account officer

Kieng grab the passbook from Nick's grasp and reviewed the current statement. His eyes widened in shock "Why are all of his personal account on hold?" He asks while looking at the bank officer. He knows that Kit signed up all his personal savings in this bank per his advice to avoid any conflict with their family bank because of what happened years ago.

"Well, Your Father ordered to freeze all of the assets connected to your family bank and we can't help but to abide." The bank officer explained

Kieng clenched his fist as he glared at the bank officer "I recommended this bank to my brother so you can take care of his personal account not to squeeze out his money away from him. How do you expect a 22 year old medical student who studies in a prestigious university to live with 600,000 Baht!?" he shouted at the bank officer

"We're really sorry Mr.Intochar but its a strict rule from our headquarters" The bank officer replied.

Nick patted Kieng's back to calm his lower down. He knows how protective he can be when it comes to his younger brother even if they're not in good terms.

"Well guess what, I am going to pull out all of my assets here if you don't fixed this. You do not touch Kittinan Intochar's property. No one bothers with my brother. tell that to your headquarters!" Kieng stated as he stormed out of the office in annoyance.

Nick is about to leave when the bank officer called his attention in fear "Uhh, sir I forgot to add that Mr.Kittinan is also selling his car. He is asking us to find a buyer who will take care of it." he uttered.

"give the documents to me. you heard his brother, no one touches his brother's property." Nick replied while waiting for the documents.

The bank officer immediately handed the document to Nick who took the documents and left the room immediately.

Kieng is leaning on his seat inside Nick's car as he clenched his fist while holding Kit's passbook with his other hand. He can't believe that his younger brother will have to go through this again just because he fell in love with a man.
"I heard he even try to sell his car" Nick stated as soon as he entered his car. He glance at Kieng as he handed the documents to him.