Breakfast in Bed

Warning: Mature content

Clothes started dropping off the floor one by one as two pair of legs dance across the room towards the bed, until Ming's legs bump on the corner of the bed making both of them fall on top of the soft mattress.

Kit giggled as he kiss Ming on his eyes, nose and finally his lips. He doesn't know what came into his mind at this time, he should be tired from all the hospital and school hours but his heart says he wants this... he wants this to happen.

Ming smiled as he returned Kit's kisses. He couldn't believe that it was Kit who's now initiating something like this between them. Not that he is complaining but he like this side of Kit - agressive and possessive.

Kit's lips slowly trace the length of Ming's body as he kiss his neck and shoulder biting his collarbone making Ming moan softly. He continued trailing kisses on his chest, abs until he reach that massive length. He glance at his lover who was looking at him with hooded eyes, lust and love evident on his eyes.

"Can I?" Kit asks as he caress the length with his fingers while looking at Ming.

"Are you sure P?" Ming asks while he stares at Kit's flustered face.

Kit just nod his head as he engulf that massive length, licking the length like a sweet lollipop. He hollowed his cheeks as he bobbed his head up and down while his fingers do its own wonders with the rest of the shaft and massage his balls.

/How the heck did this fit me? He's really huge/ Kit thought as he continued sucking and run his tongue on his slit making Ming moaned loudly while his lover was gripping his hair tightly but not enough to hurt him.

Kit hummed around Ming's member and Ming could only whined tugging his hair pulling him away.

"Ahh.. babee...stop.. I think.. I'm coming.."

"Then fill me up, Moongming." Kit mumbled as he continued his ministration with Ming's huge length. Then he felt it, Ming exploding inside his mouth as he tried to suck everything he can give him. He lick his lips when Ming stopped as he crawled on top of his body.

"Are you alright?" Ming asks while panting. He caressed Kit's cheeks as he pulled him down for a sweet kiss.

"that was a lot, did you miss me that much?" Kit asks while teasing when he stared at Ming's eyes.

Ming smiled as he kiss Kit's lips again nibbling on his lower lip as he wrap his arms on Kit's neck.

"I want to ride you baby, Can I?" Kit asks while kissing the crook of Ming's neck.  Ming just nod his head, he will give everything that his Kitkat wants. He was about to get something from the drawer but Kiss pushes him down the bed

Ming frowned while looking at Kit "I need to get the lubricant and condom?" he asks

Kit shake his head "I want to take you raw." He whispered as he lick Ming's earlobe making him moan with the sudden touches.

"What? You'll get hurt." Ming replied as he brushes away the strand of Kit's hair away from his eyes.

Kit smiled as he kiss Ming's lip "You're always protecting me babe, let me feel you okay?" he replied while licking his fingers and he started prepping himself as he thrust one finger each on his hole until all three fingers went in easily.

Ming watches Kit as he positioned himself in between his legs as he guided the huge length into his hole while trying to calm his breathing, Ming moaned when Kit clenched against his rod.

"Relax baby." Ming coaxed as he caressed Kit's cheeks. Tears started rolling down Kit's cheeks but that won't stop him from achieving what he wants