Love in France

Kit wrap his arms around Ming's neck as he waits for him to continue. "May I know who's that lucky person?" he asks?

"You." Ming answered as he devoured Kit's lips with kisses. Kit could only return the kisses as he let Ming Kwan take control of their actions. No words can explain how much he's been waiting for this day that he can finally run his hands through his boyfriend's Black Silky hair while they both nibbled with each other's lips. He suddenly felt his body being lifted from where he is standing that he automatically lifted his legs as he wraps them on Ming's waist.

Ming made his way to his bedroom while he securely tucks Kit in his arms holding him tightly while he continues attacking his lips. He pushes the door closed as he slowly lay Kit on his soft mattress. He stares at his eyes and notice how pinkish Kit's cheeks was and his plump lips swollen from his attacks. He lifted his hands as he cupped his cheeks while he slowly leaned in to kiss Kit's eyebrows, eyelids, nose, jaws and claimed his lips once again earning a soft moan from Kit.

"I missed you so much baby." Ming whispered as he licked Kit's earlobe, making the older man squirm from the bed, his eyes never leaving Ming's gaze.

"I missed you too Moonming. Every day. There are no days that I didn't think about you." Kit answered as he pulled Ming down so that he can kiss him on the lips. Making Ming smiled from the sudden action.

"I am sorry for leaving you for a long time." Ming uttered as he nuzzled on Kit's neck and leaves his trail of kisses while the older man gives him all the access that he needs.

Kit sighed as he wraps his arms around Ming's neck "no need to be sorry na, we both know that it's for your career and I am proud of whatever you have right now babe. Always proud." He replied

Ming smiled as he kisses Kit's cheeks "everything I do is for you Phi~ I want to be worthy of your love." He answered

"no one will be worthier than you are MingKwan Daichepanya." Kit answered as he brushes the hair that covers Ming's eyes. Ming could only close his eyes as he leans on Kit's touches.

Ming slowly remove Kit's sweatshirt, brushing his fingers against the exposed skin - making the older man moan in pleasure.

He tugs on Kit's shirt removing it away from his small body, pinning his gaze against Kit locking him in. The young doctor's eyes were glassy as he tried to meet his eyes with Ming.

"I want to show you how much I misses you Phi, will you please let me?" Ming asks while he stares at Kit's eyes. The older man could only nod as he waits for Ming's next movement.

Ming stares at the body he misses the most as if studying every inch of it making the Kit shy as he tried to cover his almost naked body but Ming pinned his wrist as he whispered "you're gorgeous.."

He unbuckled his jeans and his boxers, exposing him against the cold temperature that Kit could only shiver against Mingkwan's clothed body. The low whisper from his voice sends thousand sensation against his body that Kit felt his brain just freeze on an instant

He can feel Ming's guiding his hand to Ming's shirt as if telling him to remove them. Kit's hands find their magic on its own as he slowly unbuttons his shirt while Ming was kissing him trailing kisses all over his body.

Ming slowly travelled up as he tugs on Kit's Left nipple and started nibbling making the older man arch his back from the sudden pleasure. his left hand playing with his other hardened nub, his mouth sucking on the sensitive nipple on his right.

Kit moaned when he felt Ming brushing their member together. His hand reaches down and started to stroke both of their members as he kisses Ming passionately. Ming returns his kisses and slowly trailed the length of his body, marking his shoulders. Ming pulled away as he grabs the lubricant inside the drawer beside the bed and wet his fingers, he slowly put one finger into Kit's hole.