Worth the Fight

"Will you be mine forever?"

Kit stared at Ming who was kneeling infront of him. stunned with the sudden question from his handsome moon.

It was not a marriage proposal. that he is aware of but there's something in the question that bugs him a lot.

"Is he worth it? What if he hurts Ming in the process, what will he do?"

Ming look up and saw Kit staring at him with tears rolling down his cheeks, confused with his reaction he stood up as he pulled his lover closer and wipe his tears

"What's wrong P?" Ming asks while wiping his tears dry.

Kit blinked to stop his tears from falling down as he stared at Ming's beautiful eyes, trying to find any faults in it but all he can see is pure love and sincerity - something he has seen in them since day 1.

"Mingkwan, Am I even worth it?" Kit asks back as he bit his lower lip

Ming frowned when he heard the question at first but fully understood what Kit meant by it - He was scared, still scared that he's not worth to be with him, that the future doctor might hurt him.

"P~ look at me and listen up." Ming uttered as he held Kit's chin with his thumb and fingers staring deeply into his eyes.

"I will repeat what I say before. I love you for everything you are. From your perfection to your flaws, I will accept all of them. This is still not an easy fight but we can do this together, just you and me. I love you so much Kittinan Intochar since middle school and will love you until my last breath. We might hurt each other from time to time but that's how love works and that's what will makes us stronger. so please accept me?" Ming asks his eyes were also teary from the emotions that he is feeling right now.

Kit bit his lower lip as he wipe away Ming's tears and smiled "Maybe I save the world in my past life because I was rewarded with someone like you. I am sorry for always doubting myself, for being insecure. This is still all new to me, for us, but you've been nothing but understanding. I love you Mingkwan Daichepanya. I really do." he replied as he pulled down Ming for a chaste kiss.

"So will you be mine forever?" Ming asks while smiling as he caress Kit's cheeks

Kit chuckles as he nod his head "Yes, I don't have any choice right?" He replied while smiling

"Nope. You don't have any, it's just a yes and a yes." Ming answered as he took out the rings inside the box and put it on Kit's ring finger - it was a cartier white diamond ring. Kit's eyes widened because he knows how expensive it was.

"Moongming, why are you giving me this expensive gift?" Kit ask while staring at the ring on his finger

Ming smiled as he kiss his forehead "My baby deserves the best and think of it as a promised that I am yours forever. It has my name inside, Look mine has your in it." he answered while showing his own ring that has Kit's name embedded inside.

"Thank you.." Kit mumbled while smiling at Ming who just smiled back
"I can't give you anything because I am broke as fuck." Kit added while laughing while Ming just shake his head

"You are crazy babe, I just need you by my side, that's all I want from you" Ming replied

Kit wrap his arms around Ming's nape "Really? Won't you get tired of me If you keep seeing me around?" he asks while smiling.

"Not me." Ming replied as he lowered down his gaze and kiss Kit's lips pulling him closer to him.

"I love you..."

Kit smiled as he kiss him back "I love you too." he replied

Kit woke up earlier the next day while staring at the ring on his finger. He smiled when he remembered how Ming surprised him for his birthday. His friends, brother and Mother all greeted him a happy birthday and looks like they are aware of the surprise too - Ming is really sneaky.