Moon and Star

"I am sorry... I broke our promise."

Kit forgot how to breathe for a moment when he heard Ming's statement. He never saw him cry this hard before so hearing and seeing him like this makes his chest hurt.

"Moongming What are you talking about? talk to me na?" Kit asks while he soothes Ming's back because the man was still hugging him as if he was going anywhere

"the trip we planned I can't go." Ming uttered while wiping his tears and lowered his gaze. He felt embarassed with how he acted but no one should blame him. He was feeling upset and scared.

Kit frowned when he heard Ming's statement. Is this why Ming was crying so hard and restless just because of their trip?

"It's okay na Ming~ were you upset because of that? You could have told me." Kit replied while he wipe away the tears clouding Ming's eyes

Ming sighed as he hold Kit's hand "We've been planning this trip together for this break before both of us becomes busy but because of this stupid summit I will have to cancel, no maybe you can still go. You deserve this vacation." he answered

"Are you crazy Mingkwan? why will I go alone on that trip? I agreed for that trip because you are with me. I will not go alone." Kit replied

Ming sighed as he kiss Kit's hand "But I will be gone for so long I don't know when will I be coming back, what if you get tired of me? What if..." He stop when the realization of Kit breaking up with him in the near future hit him that he bit his lower lip.

"Mingkwan, were you just thinking that I am going to break up with you just because of this? coz I am going to be mad." Kit stated while raising his eyebrows.

Ming shake his head as he hug Kit again "Sorry, sorry I am being childish. I don't want to lose you. No.. Please?" he uttered.

Kit sighed as he hug Mingkwan tight. Now he understand why Ming has been restless and moody the past few days. he might have been overstressed with a lot of stuff that he even thought that he will break up with him because of this.

"You're not going to lose me okay? you will just be attending some conference and make us all proud. Represent our school and be amazing as you are. after that you can always come back to me." Kit explained as he comforted his upset lover.

to be quite honest Kit was upset that the trip they planned will be postponed but he needs to understand Ming's situation, He needs to stop being childish when his boyfriend is being one or they will end up being crazy together.

"Why don't you join me instead?" Ming asks all of a sudden making Kit laugh at the sudden suggestion.

Kit pinches Ming's cheeks and shake his head "Even if I want too, you need to go there alone. the result of the board exam may come up one of these days and I am looking for a hospital where I can start working." he answered

Ming pouted as he kiss Kit's lips "I love you P~" he uttered

"Awww, aren't you being sweet my Mingkwan? I love you too!" Kit replied while smiling.

Ming sighed as he look around and stared at his lover's face "I am leaving the day after tomorrow, will be out for 3months. I don't think I can survive." he uttered

"ohh, I didn't know you will leave so soon." Kit replied while pouting. He only have a few hours left before Ming leaves.

Ming caressed Kit's cheeks "Let's go on a date." he stated and Kit nodded.

***************
Ming and Kit spend the whole day doing all the things they wanted to do together the next day. they watch movies, go shopping, eat a delicious meal, went to an amusement park and when the night falls they went stargazing.