L A S T C H A P T E R

The Doctor:

-----------------

Alyssa and I walk back to the console. I smile to myself knowing that everything is going to be ok this time.

I just feel so sorry for Alyssa. I thought she was having a great time but it seems like she thinks that everyone is ignoring her and she feels sad. Shes just too shy the poor kid..

As we walk in i frown in confusion as i see everyone crowding around in a type of circle muttering then looking back at us when they see us.

"Er..Doctor could i have a word with you?" Liam speaks and i gulp, nodding as we walk into the corridor.

"I dont really know how to say this but-"

"You want to leave dont you Liam" I hardly whisper as Liam looks at me with sad brown eyes as he nods and looks at the others.

"I understand that its a Time machine and all but i cant waste my life travelling around the universe, no matter how amazing and beautiful it is. All of us discussed about it and the boys miss their lives. We want to stay and keep doing what we are doing because we only have one chance to make everyday like its our last. We die Doctor. Were not like you" Liam already has tears streaming down his face as i smile sadly. My hearts beat fast and hard as water drips from mg lashes. I pull him into a hug and sniff.

"I...i dont even know what to say to that.." I mumble as i pull out of the hug. I put my hand on his shoulder and smile.

"We had good times and i will never forget them" Liam smiles through his tears and i smile back. I nod and we slowly walk back to the console as i set their present time and pull the lever. Hearing the wheezing sound from my TARDIS.

Niall:

----------

As the Doctor hugs each and every one of us i begin to think back to what just happened throughout this entire experience.

If aliens are real...are leprechauns real too?

As the Doctor walks up to me i take no second to pull him into a tight hug, muttering sorry.

"I was wrong about you Doctor. You sure are an amazing man" I laugh and the Doctor smiles and straightens up his bowtie.

"I hope everything will go to as planned with your future. Even though you could check right now.." He raises his eyebrows and i smile.

"I dont want my future to be spoiled" I reply.

He leans in and gives me one last hug but holds it for longer as he whispers in my ear.

"Take care of the boys. Goodluck with your life" He pulls away as i nod to reply. He smiles once more before walking back to his TARDIS. I see Melanie and Alyssa quickly run up to us and give us all a hug. We sign some stuff for them then they run back into the TARDIS.

At least he wont be alone.

The TARDIS makes its final wheezing like sound before disappearing into the air.

Louis:

----------

It suddenly became a weird silence before the emotions kick in.

Harry walks up to me with glassy eyes and gives me a tight hug mumbling 'I feel so sad'

"We all do" I pat his back before all the boys join in on our hug as a group.

I feel a tear slide down my cheeks slowly but i wipe it away as we all walk back into our studio ready to make more music for the future.

But i will never forget about the fabulous Doctor.

But heres a question that has crossed my mind many times..

Doctor Who?

-----------------------

NEED U GUYS TO READ THIS ITS RESLLY IMPORANT THANKS :D

*wipes tear while writing the Epilogue and BOOK TWO?!*

Its ended....sorry guys.

News for book two, it will come out once i make a book cover so that will be a while but i need ur help.

If u know anyone that can make good book covers please message me privatly here on wattpad or DM me on Instagram: @jackie.konst

Btw book two will be called 'Lost Direction' but it may change so talk to me about if ur confused.

:)

Bai xx