F I V E T E E N

(A/N: If you like this book and you think one of your friends will enjoy it, please share this around! I wont mind one bit :D )

_______________________________

Zayn:

---------

"I just need him out of out lifes! He has ruined our lifes Zayn! Cant you see...."

Niall walks beside me, blabbing on about the Doctor while im silently cursing to myself and every now and then saying "yea" or "ok" I cant keep up with him and how much he talks.

"I thought i was warming up to him!" He yells, obviously noticed that i havnt given him any attention.

"Why do you hate him so much" I finally have the strength to speak.

"What has he done to us! Nobody is hurt and nothing has happened"

Niall stops walking. He just looks at me with those ice cold blue eyes which yes, freak me out. He just looks at in shame but then nods?

"Sorry...i mean, we basically just met him. I just dont know how you guys already trust him?" Niall sighs and we start to walk again.

"He just has that personality like..." im loss for words. Niall is right.

How do we suddenly all trust him?

Louis:

---------

"Wait so what year is it?" Liam asks. My foot taps the ground constantly. I dont know why i feel anxious and nauseous?

"Well i did see little Harry celebrating his 13th birthday so...you do the maths!" He grins and Harry laughs.

"No way...is it.." Harry eyes light up in astonishment and the Doctor laughs.

"Second of Febuary 2007...now frankly, i dont really know why she brought me here then grabbed you and took you lads to me. And i dont know why she choose the year?" He rubs his hands together like he is making friction because it is kinda chilly out here..

Suddenly, my breath starts to give in and i start to cough uncontrollably. Liam and Harry run up to me but i end up collapsing onto them, hitting my body on the ground and i black out.

--------------

What happened to Louis!! NOOO MY LOVE SO SAD HAHWIRCSJWIWSJ

Is that how the 11th doctor speaks because i dont really know? Im trying to get him to speak like how he does in the episodes but meh...im trying my best.

Until next chapter!!!!