T E N

Recap:

"No no no no" The doctor starts to freak and we all look at him.

"What is that?" Harrys eyes widen and the doctors eyes widen when the machine points a stick type thing at Niall.

"EXTERMINATE!!!"

/------------\

Zayn:

--------

Everything is in slow motion after the doctor runs from behind the bins and grabs the chair with Niall on it and throws it to the side. The doctor stands infront of the robot and it lowers its gun down.

We all quietly run to Niall -Who is currently lying on the ground - and he has tears running down his cheeks, over taking dry tears.

"Shh" Louis says to Niall and he nods weakly. We drag the chair behind the bin slowly and untie him and he rips the tape off.

I take his weak body in my arms and hug him tightly. He is like my brother to me. A young brother that i have to take care of. He hugs me slowly and we all bear hug around Niall.

We are all brothers. We all care for eachother.

"THE DOCTOR?!"

"Yes, hello!"

"YOU WERE DEAD"

"Yea...about that, see im the doctor i always have a way out"

"YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!"

We all look over and he is standing infront of the talk robot. He looks at me and throws his screwdriver at us and Harry catches it, nodding.

Why would he give it too us?

"Why are you here? I command you to answer" The doctors sternly says as he walks around the robot who is silent.

"WE ARE HERE FOR...." It stops talking and looks at the floor.

"For what" The doctor stares down like he is has over powered the robot and the robot looks at him.

"So....cold" It says. The doctors face falls and holds the side of the robot.

"Your fighting back.." Doctor whispers and his face flashes pain.

"Cold...help"

"Im sorry. Can you remember your name?" The doctor breathes. He looks at us and we all walk slowly towards him, getting a closer look at the robot"

"Easy. Clara Oswald"

----------

IM SORRY IM SORRY YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO HUNT ME DOWN AND KILL ME IM SORRY!

This is all made up ok, so i will add my own things that arnt even in Doctor Who to make things easier for myself :) Btw River Song isnt in this just warning you :)

And btw should i delete Lucky Charms? Comment below :) please.

Bye, im waiting to die bye :D