T W E N T Y

Harry:

---------

I sneakily walk back to where the Doctor parked the TARDIS and walk inside, closing the door behind me with my foot.

It makes a weird wheezing sound then goes back to normal.

"Niall?" I yell, knowing he is still in here and not bothering to come out.

I have never seen him like his before. He is usually known for his laugh and happiness in the group but ever since we met the Doctor he really seems to hate him.

"Niall!" I find a corridor and start my search.

But my vision blacks out and i fall to the ground by a heavy pain on the back of my head.

Louis:

---------

I smile and say a nice hello when somebody walks by me. I try my best accent so i can sound like them but some have already given be a glare? Is being british against the law or what?

"Hello sir" A girl about fourteen runs towards me smiling.

My heart shatters knowing what will happen to this boat. All the kids..

"Oh hello" I force a smile. "Whats your name?"

"Alyssa Pearson sir" She awkwardly bows and i laugh.

"Beautiful dress you have" I say looking at her long blue neck dress. She laughs.

"Mama made me wear this. Dont tell her but i really dont like it" She pulls a sad face but i smile.

"Well, i think you look very pretty and grown up"

"Whats the point of growing up when you can be childish? And i am fourteen" She laughs and i half smile.

"Shouldnt you go back to your parents? I mean, im sure you had to get on this boat with a guardian or somethin'? My british voice suddenly appears and her smile turns to a frown.

"For some reason people here on this deck really dislike the british" She says sadly?

"Im faking my accent too" She says in her normal voice. Surprising it sounds like Harrys cheshire accent which makes me smile from ear to ear.

"Then how did you get on here?"

"Someone brought me here. Not specifically on the Titanic but where it was docked. Somebody i trusted but he left me and i dont know why. I bet my parents are worried sick! She jokes but frowns at me, making eye contact.

"Who was it?" I ask suspiciously.

"You wont even know him" She breaks the eye contact.

"I might"

She sighs and looks at me with sadness but rage at the thought of his name.

"The Doctor"

--------------

Introducing Alyssa Pearson by @sarasara77 yay!!

I have made her already know the doctor but he accidently forgot her. You will fins out why later *smirks* Also is it alright if she is british? Idk what @sarasara77 real accent is but meh.

Sorry for the late update but im hoping this is a good chapter

Bai c: