E L E V E N

(WARNING: This is the 10th Doctor David Tennant so he hasnt met Clara yet but she has met the 11th Matt Smith, He comes later in the book :) )

Louis:

--------

"Clara Oswald? Nice name" He smiles sadly and stroaks the machine.

"I have seen....your future" Clara says slowly and we all look at the Doctor.

"How?" His voice turns sterner and looks at the robot dead in its blue eye. I gulp as the atmosphere becomes awkward. The sun sets on the horizon in front of us and before you know it, its a shadow like blanket over London.

"HOW!" He yells and the robot just disintegrates in front of us and flying into the air. Like a teleport?

"You might see her again one-"

"No i wont." He interrupts Niall.

"Now lets go find Liam"

Liam:

--------

I hate the dark. It just feels cramped in here. I cant see a thing. I don't even remember anything at all. Great.

I can feel a bandana wrapped across my eyes and i shake my head furiously and it finally slips off, resting around my neck.

I take a breathe and open my eyes.

Holy shit...

"Hi Liam!" Zayn, Niall, Harry and Louis all look down at me as if i was a child.

"How. When?" I am slightly confused.

"Someone or something must of wiped your memory. So you don't know what happened to you?" The doctor is standing around the controls pushing and pulling buttons and levers. His back facing us.

"I have completely no idea what happened"

"Ok lets get you boys back home. I did promise one" The doctor says before flipping a lever sending the boys running to anything and grab it tightly. I and ends up flying to the floor. It really hurt. Alot.

It ends up stopping and the doctor looks at us now. His eyes are glassy and he sniffs before clicking his fingers and the door opens wide.

"Perfect timing for you boys. Go on then" He smiles. But i know its fake.

He looks so alone. Like he just needs a friend. The emptiness in his eyes makes me so sad. He may be an extraordinary person but he is lost in himself. Depression?

"Doctor you alright?" Harry says. He must of noticed too.

"We can stay. After all, it is a time travelling machine" Zayn grins.

"Who did you lose Doctor" Louis asks.

The room becomes tense and we all look at the doctor who is close to tears. He blinks rapidly then looks at us.

"A very good friend. My lover. I never got the chance to say..." He stops and wipes his eyes, sniffing.

We all walk towards him and comfort him.

"I never got the chance to say...um" I nod at him and he shakes his head and sighs loudly.

"JUST LEAVE!" He yells and i jump back from his sudden burst.

"And never bring up this whole thing again DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" We all nod furiously and we all slowly walk off the TARDIS.

-------------

Will they ever see the doctor again? and the doctor himself was a little harsh..

First person to guess who the person was that the doctor was crying over gets a dedication.

BUT

Whoever gets that top question and the episode gets a dedication, vote and comment on their recent story.

Good luck ;)

OMG THIS WAS SO SAD TO WRITE AHH MEMORIES GEEZ!!!!!!

Ok bye xD.