T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Melanie:

-------------

"Welcome Melanie to Torchwood! Where aliens actually exist" Captain Jack Harkness says beside me and i laugh at his choice of words. I look around the massive building and people are running about doing there job, and some are chilling and drinking tea. Break perhaps?

He leads me into another section of the building with little cabins inside. He takes me to the back which reads my name above one of the rooms.

"This is where you will be staying. Make yourself at home!" He unzips the cabin and i walk inside. A bed on the left with a desk infront of it. A couch and this weird electronic device on the little table in the middle of the room.

"Thanks Jack for giving me the job" I smile and go sit on the bed.

"My pleasure" He replies and walks out. I take in my surroundings until i hear footsteps running towards my cabin revealing Jack again.

"And dont forget to use the lock on the zip" He points at the zipper which acts like the door. "Some people are perves"

"What? Like you?" I reply and raise my eyebrows. He winks and walks away leaving me smiling at my tall idiotic friend.

Maybe this wont be so bad afterall?

---

"Melanie?" I blink in shock to see Alyssa infront of me.

"Were in Cardiff now. Everybody's already gone out" She smiles and i look behind her and the TARDIS is empty.

"Oh, ok. Lets go" I say quickly and stand up walking to the door.

"You alright?" Alyssa says behind me and i stop in my tracks. I turn around and smile.

"Yea thanks, it just feels weird going back and seeing Jack and everything else again" I say and Alyssa walks to me and gives me a hug.

"Especially what happened" I almost whisper and she nods. We walk out and i close the door. I look ahead of me and theres Torchwood.

Im going to beat the crap out of Jack when i see his face..

-----------

Little short sorry. I will have little chapters for a while.

If any were confused, at the start Melanie was having a flashback about her first day in Torchwood and Alyssa sorta shaked her awake from it.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY FABULOUS READERS OF NARNIA xx

PLEASE SHARE!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOR eternity!!!! xxx