F I V E

Louis:
--------

The doctor and i are sitting and waiting. He said she needed a few hours and god knows how long we have been waiting.

"What did you mean by 'She' whos 'She?" I ask.

He takes a deep breath, "The TARDIS. Yes she is a she" He says. I let out a laugh and he looks at me and frowns, which makes me laugh harder.

"What?" The emotion in his voice is hilarious.

"Its..like...you..have lost someone...so you...called...the TARDIS...a..she!" I yell and laugh loudly but i stop, seeing the doctor look at the floor.

"Oh..sorry" I apologise and he nods slightly. I hear a whizzing noise and the doctors eyes light up.

"Aha! Badabomba! Shes ready" He yells in victory as i get ready to hold on.

"Ready Louis?" He asks me and i smile widely.

"Well then...Allons-y!" And we fly into time and space.

But im going home right?

***

"LOUIS!" Three boys run up to me and hug me to death and i laugh.

"Where were you!"

"I thought we lost you mate!"

"Im still pissed at you"

They let go and we all look at the doctor. Suddenly, Harry punches him in the face and my smile fades.

"Harry..was that nesassery" I ask and he frowns and apologises to the doctor.

"Im just glad he is safe thats all" Harry blushes and hugs the doctor.

"Im not dangerous" The doctor holds his cheek in pain and we hear a door open from behind. Niall walks out and stops dead in his tracks when he sees me.

"Look whos back..." He says slowly and i roll my eyes. He walks up to me and hugs me, giving me a complete shock.

"Im still pissed. But happy your in one piece" He half smiles and i grin.

"I look ok i suppose" I say and Niall laughs.

"Well...i better be off i guess" The doctor says and opens the door.
I smile at him with sad eyes and he walks inside and closes the door. He quickly opens it again and smiles widely.

"Of course, if you boys wanna come and travel with me?" He suggests and i look at the boys, who are shocked yet scared.

"Uh...we...are famous" Liam says and smiles sadly. He mouths sorry and the doctor nods and closes the door.

"Guys? Why?" I question and they all shrug their shoulders.

The doctor opens the door again.

"I travel through space and time" He grins and all the boys, including Niall, eyes light up. We all run into the TARDIS and all the boys gasps.

Zayn walks out then back in multiple times and keeps muttering 'what' I just laugh.

"Doctor its.." He starts.

"Yes i know its bigger on the inside. I have heard that too many times" He says with confusion then smiles.

"Ok boys, where do you want to go? Anywhere! Past? The future? Its your choice?"

We all give eachother a look and Harry speaks up.

"2010 in london. When we started as a band" He smiles and i grin.

God, what would i do if i never saw that blue box outside that window?

------------

YAAAA ITS HAPPENING! they are all going? But what will happen?

Btw i did chance my name to livingthroughlies but its back to heyyousmiile_ so relax!

Until next chapter :)