T H I R T Y - O N E

(RE-READ CHAPTER THIRTY IF CONFUSED)

-----------------

Alyssa:

-------------

"You found her!" I yell and run up to the Doctor who was cradelling Madeline in his arms.

"We saw her run in then collapse on the floor. I believe it was dehydration because she was gone for so long" He replies and i sigh in relieve.

"I would prefer her dehydrated then dead" Zayn points out and i nod. I feel a little bit jealous because if that was me instead of Melanie i bet you he wouldnt of said that.

I mean she is prettier than me...i dont really have a chance with these hot boys. Do i?

"Lets get her in the TARDIS then we will leave. I dont want any more trouble and-"

"Doctor we need you to look at this" Louis slams the door open, walks in fast with Liam trailing behind out of breath.

"What is it now!" The Doctor puts down Melanie but Liam picks her up in his arms. The Doctor sighs in annoyance as Louis gives him some sort of a card.

"Oh my god.."

"I know" Louis says worried with his arms crossed on his chest a bit too tight.

"We need to leave" The Doctor stands up and grabs his coat thats hanging off the chair.

"Liam, take care of Melanie for me. Were leaving this place because we shouldnt be here!" The Doctor yells at everyone and we all stand frozen.

"Come along Pon-Guys" He stutters looking at the ground for a second before bolting out of the room.

Whats with him and Ponds?

The Doctor:

-------------------

I walk down the Torchwood corridor with anger.

Every single companion i have had ends up leaving me or dying in the name of me. Its not my fault Amy and Rory died i didnt know that there was a weeping angel left and Amy wanted to be with her husband.

What would you choose to die for.

For your husband

Or your best friend you have known since you were a child.

I cant choose. I have known Amy since she was a little girl. I was young too because i just regenerated. And what about River?

Why is my life so difficult.

I feel something drip down my face and i hold my cheek to feel something watery.

Im crying...from thinking about the past.

What will happen to One Direction?

--------------------

Look i have updated now happy!

This story will be ending very soon so beware of the title END. okai? okay..

I hope people r still reading dis story because its finally holidays and i can finally start to finish stories or maybe start one all over again!

READ THIS PART:

Do you guys think i should make another story (Doctor Who) a completly different one? Humor? Romance YOUR CHOICE COMMENT BELOW

Baiii xxxxx Ma Marshmallows