T W E N T Y - S I X

Louis:

---------

A few hours later went by and Harry just woke up from his little coma and is drinking tea on that long chair alone. Liam, Zayn, Niall and I are all sitting on the stairs with blankets we found under the TARDIS. Melanie is super close to Liam who is still shaking from what happened and Alyssa is leaning against the doors in deep thinking, staying away from everyone.

"So Melanie, you know us?" Zayn says and she starts freaking out.

"Well. Yea because who doesnt know you? You are popular were im from and i have a whole bunch of posters-" She covers her mouth quickly and stares with wide shocked eyes.

"Really! Out of all of reality we are stuck with a Directioner! A fan!" Niall grunts and Zayn lightly hits his arm.

"Dont be rude Niall" He exclaims. "But really a fan out of everyone?!"

"Hey!" Melanie glares at Zayn and Niall. "Not my fault a friend of mine gave me a vortex manipulator and sent me to the Titanic. It was meant to be a prank but he didnt know he sent me here to an almost death.." She stares at the floor and we hear the Doctor yell from under the console.

"Who the hell gave you a Vortex Manipulator?!" We all look down at the glass floor and the Doctor is sitting on a handmade hammock with big goggles holding his screwdriver and wires giving us a cross face.

"A friend of mine" Melanie replies and the Doctor swings off the hammock and runs upstairs to Melanie.

"Melanie Schlaack who in the name of sanity gave you a vortex manipulator?!" He freaks out and Melanie leans against the railing in defeat.

"Harkness. Remind you of anyone?" She snickers and the Doctors eyes widen.

"Captain Jack Harkness?! How do you know him?"

"Torchwood. I used to be a trainee there but they thought they would play a prank on me and strapped a vortex manipulator to by wrist and set it to random. Next minute i wake in a cabin on the freaking Titanic!" Melanie yells at the Doctor and he takes a step back.

"Thats a little young to be a trainee isnt it?" He raises an eyebrow and Melanie glares at him.

Wait he has eyebrows right? I just see skin...

"Ok.." The Doctor puts his hands infront of him signalling for Melanie to calm down. He looks at all of us worridly then walks over to the console but looks back at Melanie again.

"Where is it? The vortex manipulator?"

"I was holding it, trying to make it send me back to Torchwood but someone pushed me and it went overboard" She says smirking and the Doctor rolls his eyes.

Is she flirting with him...

But shes like fourteen? *shivers*

"Ok everyone. New destination, how about Cardiff? Welcome to Torchwood" He types on a little keyboard and the TARDIS takes flight.

-----------------

I hope to god i spelt that last name right. It is Schlaack isnt it? Idk just tell me if its wrong..

So happy im having sexy Captain Jack Hardness in my book! (Is it Hardness right?)

Short chapt sorry folks..

I should be asleep. ITS 1AM HAHAHAHAAH

ok night...xx