E I G H T E E N

Liam:

--------

The TARDIS finally stops and i sigh in relief. I push myself off from the stairs and walk over to the console.

"I would put some appropriate clothes on, theres a cupboard down there" He points down in the glass floor on the right hand side.

"Were on the Titanic by the way" And he walks out of the TARDIS leaving all of us shocked and confused.

"The Titanic?! The..Titanic!!!" Zayn starts to freak and Louis tries to calm him down.

Harry and I walk down and open one of the cupboards revealing neatly folded dress robes? for the occasion.

"These looks like one of my granddad old clothes my god?!" Harry unfolds one and holds it over his body.

"How do i look?" He smirks and sways like he is on a runway. I start smiling like an idiot which turned too both of us laughing.

"Just choose one for god sake and lets get going. God knows what the Doctors up to" Zayn looks up at Harry and looks at him weirdly.

"Do you trust him?"

We all turn around and see Niall standing on the steps. He is gripping his phone tightly in his hand. He looks like a mess! And worn out.

"Where were you?" I ask and he shrugs.

"It doesn't matter but answer my question" He crossed his arms.

"Mate, whats gotten into you? Ever we met the Doctor we havent seem the bright laughing Niall? What happened" Zayn frowns.

"I dont trust the Doctor"

And after he said that Niall and Zayn were having a girl cat fight where they would yell at eachother and now and then punch eachother.

I hate seeing them like this..i really do. I sigh and take out a random robe and get dressed. Same does Harry and Louis and once were done, we leave the TARDIS and also leaving Zayn and Niall to bicker.

I may be the Dad of this band but i cant always figure out everybody's fights and situations.

-----------------

*10 READS FOR NEXT CHAPTER*

That was a little short i know and was a little rough. Sorry but i hope its enough at the moment.

If you havent read Last Of Out Kind please read it ;) Im making a Doctor Who series and thats the first one. The second book is with the 10th Doctor. ( Hes my Doctor btw)

I will try to write more this arvo but in the meantime.

Cya later x