Jin just gave him the cold shoulder, "You didn't vote for me so you've been replaced." Jin says playfully. (Sorry I'm a hoe for jinkook :p)

Everyone laughed, the atmosphere was energetic unlike before where tension was so thick you could slice it with a knife. This is the first time that the girls felt comfortable with people other than the few friends they have.

They were having so much fun sharing embarrassing stories from the past that they thought would never come to life again. It was so bizarre to see Yoongi and Namjoon laughing, letting their cold exterior melt away.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "I hate to ruin the moment but we should go to sleep it's past twelve and we still need to plan for tomorrow night."

"Right. Goodnight boys it was fun today thank you." Jisoo smiled at them.

Chaeyoung nodded, "I agree this was the first time in a while that I actually felt happy thank you." She gave them a sincere cheerful smile.

Hoseok smiled happy that him and the others made them comfortable, "We had a fun time too."

They all bid their goodnights and headed to their rooms.

After training for a couple of hours and going through the plan the girls went with the stylist while the boys went to get changed.

The stylist was fixing Jisoo's make up when Chaeyoung squealed in delight.

"Eunmi Unnie I love this look." Chaeyoung twirled in front of the full body mirror.

Eunmi chuckled at her, "Chaeyoung-ah you really bring the dress to life."

Jennie finished applying her lipgloss, "But you guys have such good taste! I've never been styled so beautifully like last time."

Yumi smiled, "I'm so glad you guys like the outfits we normally never get to style girls so we made sure to go all out."

Lisa hugged her, "We don't just like them we love your styling."

"Done." Sora put down the eyeshadow palette and let Jisoo see the end result.

Jisoo's mouth parted in amazement, "Wow this is beautiful."

Sora grinned in happiness she was finally able to use her years of practice for once.

"Okay girls the boys must be waiting let's go." Eunmi and the others shooed the girls out the door and saw that the boys were just adding their jewelry.

The boys heard the sound of heels coming towards them so they looked up and their eyes dilated in awe

Jimin frowned at the shortness of Chaeyoung's dress, "Noona don't you think the dress is a little too short."