Chapter twentyfour: FIGHT!!

It has come to my attention that lots of people has started reading this book after I discontinued it. So this will be the "final" chapter so you won't be left on a cliffhanger, I hope you'll enjoy it❤️ (another authors note will be in the end of the chapter!)

When the two girls had left the sleepover, it was time to start self defence. Mikasa was scared, terrified. She was used to running away, hiding from her problems. This was different, she had people around her that wanted to help, so she came to the conclusion to fight. It wasn't an easy decision, she had developed sweat rings underneath her arms because of the nervousness. Being a small girl with no knowledge of self defence was terrifying, knowing that anything could hurt her.
Sasha could sense it, her best friend(?) was nervous, so she squeezed her hand tightly and shot a smile towards her.

The two arrived in Eren's backyard. The boys set eyes on them, and Armin came running.
"Are you alright?! Mikasa, you don't have to worry, we're here for you!"
She smiled at the shorter boy's nervous way of speaking.
"I'm not scared, I know that you guys will help me"
"Let's get started already" Eren said, hands shoved in the pockets of his brown pants.

"Do you have any idea of who it could be?" Eren asked, whilst everyone was stretching.
"I've never experienced something like this.. so I don't know" Mikasa mentioned as she was helping Sasha hold her hands on her feet.
"Is there anyone who has been eyeing you lately? Maybe that'll be a clue" Armin spoke softly.
"The majority of this part of the town has probably been eyeing her, being new and all" Eren mumbled, looking down.

The whole afternoon was spent practicing dodging different types of attacks.
"This is the most important, you need to be great at defence to be able to hit back" the only blonde patted Mikasa's shoulder.
"Until we've found out who it is, we could recruit "bodyguards"?" Eren suggested, making quotation marks with his hands.
"But how do we know who we can trust?" Mikasa said, worried.
"He could be threatening people left and right" she looked at Sasha for reassurance.
"It's okay, so far you have us. Ymir knows judo, with Ymir Christa will be with her, the more people we have around you the less the chance is something happens" the ponytail wearing girl tucked a strand of black hair behind Mikasa's ear.
"We've got you, Mika"
"Yeah, Sasha's right. We can definitely ask Ymir and Christa. I-I've actually researched a bit about body language, we can question people and I can observe them. Then we can decide if we can trust them" Armin smiled. Eren looked at him, stunned.
"Yikes, Armin I knew you were smart but this?" Everyone laughed at that.

Mikasa was no longer afraid. She was prepared and she was safe. She was ready.

Breathe in, breathe out. I'm ready.

Hello everyone, this story has really soared after I've discontinued it, huh? I haven't been active on wattpad in sooooo long it feels weird to write an author's note. But I would just like to say thank you all for reading this book, and I know some of you have read some of my other fanfictions, yeah I see you👀 attack on Titan still has a place in my heart, but let's just say I've matured a lot since I last watched it. MikaSasha was a ship that brought me so much joy, but now I have other things that bring me even greater joy. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'd love to continue this book, but it won't happen. This book is ending here, so I hoped you enjoyed the ride here.
I love you all💛