Chapter twenty two: calls

Mikasa's p.o.v

"Mina, the lady of the house has requested for you all to keep having fun in your room" a butler said.
"Alright, thanks for the info" she said and gestured for us all to follow her. As we were walking up the stairs my phone started ringing, it was a different number this time, since I blocked the other number. I had sent the screenshots to the police and then blocked the number. I pressed the green button and held up my phone to my ear, thinking 'maybe it's a detective or something, or maybe my mom is calling from another phone or something'.
"Hello?"
"Hello Mikasa"
It wasn't my mom.
"Who is this?"
"I'm hurt, you don't know who I am? Don't worry, baby, you'll soon know"
It was the same guy. I hung up as fast as I could and blocked the number.
"Who was that?" Sasha asked.
"T-the guy" I whispered.
"Shit.." she replied, looking me in the eyes. Now her phone was ringing.
"Hello?"
"What the fuck?! How did you get my number?!"
"No way, I don't believe that"
"Don't you touch her"
"I'm reporting you"
She whisper-yelled and hung up.
"What's going on??" I asked, terrified.
"We have to leave, to somewhere he doesn't know where you are" she said, dead serious.
"We can't leave now, if he's watching he'll know"
"True, let's just lay low about this, but tomorrow when we wake up, we need to leave as fast as possible" she said and I nodded.
"What are you two whispering about?" Ymir asked.
"Oh uh, nothing" I smiled a fake smile.
"Sure sure" she said and kept going.

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!! I WAS BUSY AND OH MY GOD I FELL INTO THE HOLE OF BTS AND VKOOK.......... ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER IS VERY FCKN SHORT BUT ITS MORE THAN NOTHING RIGHT