Chapter nine: friends

When it was lunch Sasha showed Mikasa the way to their table. Mikasa looked at Eren.
"Eren, do you have a cold?"
"No, I don't really know why I wear this scarf" Eren said and chuckled.
"If you're cold you can take it if you want" he said and wrapped his scarf around Mikasa.
"Thanks.."
It was a lot warmer now, it wasn't cold anymore.
Mikasa sat down with Sasha, Connie, Eren, Armin, Ymir and Christa.
"So, Mikasa? Why did you move here?" Armin said and smiled.
"Well I..my parents got work here" she said, she didn't want to tell them things she could regret telling later.
"Ohhh, what do your parents work with?" Armin said once again.
"Uhh, my dad is a journalist and..my mom..she teaches Japanese" Mikasa lied. Sasha looked at her with "why did you lie?" eyes. Mikasa looked back with "I'll tell you later" eyes. She felt like she could tell Sasha, that she could count on her. That Sasha wouldn't tell anyone if Mikasa didn't want to.
"Hey uhm.. Mikasa, can I just say that your hair is beautiful?" Jean said.
"Jean can you just back off? Mikasa is new and people are everywhere around her. She doesn't need more" Sasha said to Jean. He glared at her and walked away.
"Why were you mean to him?" Mikasa asked confused.
"He's a jerk" Sasha said.
"He's a horse face" Eren said and chuckled again.
"Oh..what has he done to get the name horse face??" Mikasa was still confused.
"He looks like a horse-"
"Eren it's not nice to call people horse faces" Armin said. Okay so Armin is like Eren's mom friend?? I get it..
"He really is a jerk, well I don't care unless he comes near Christa" Ymir said.
"Ymir you don't need to say tha-"
"YOU'RE MINE CHRISTA!!" Ymir took Christa close to her body. Sasha made a heart with her hands around Ymir and Christa in their action.
"What are you doing Sasha?" Mikasa asked.
"It's a thing I do when my otps are having moments" Sasha said and had a kind of evil smile. She was leaning against Mikasa, almost falling off her seat when Mikasa chatched her.
"Careful" she said and smiled.
"Thanks" Sasha said and sat back up. Now Connie was making a heart with his hands around Mikasa and Sasha.