Chapter eighteen: true love

Sasha's p.o.v

"Sorry sorry!" I giggled out when Mika started tickling me as 'punishment' for embarrassing her in front of our upperclassmen.
"Now the upperclassmen will think we are gay, Sasha! And we are just friends!" She almost yelled out tickling me non-stop.
"Well that's not really a bad thing, is it? Gay isn't an insult, right?" I sat up, still shirtless.
"That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that people will think of us as something we aren't!" She pouted.
"But meeeehhhh"

Then we went downstairs after we had changed to comfortable clothes.

Mikasa's p.o.v

I totally lied about that not gay thing, I almost lost my sanity when Sasha and I almost kissed. WE ALMOST KISSED.

"What took you gays- guys so long?" Ymir asked, her arm around Christa. All the girls were sitting in the couch, Mina was fixing the TV so we could watch a movie. I noticed that Petra, Hanji and Nanaba was staring at me and Sasha.
"Uhm, we got lost" I said looking at Sasha with 'can we please not tell them' eyes, and she nodded.
"Yeah, we got lost" Sasha pulled a goofy smile so we would be more believable. Petra whispered something to Hanji, who whispered something to Nanaba, who nodded.
"That's okay, this house is really confusing" Mina laughed out nervously. Annie stood up, walked over to Mina and hugged her. I noticed she whispered something into her best friend's ear, and then Mina smiled.
"What movie should we watch then?" Hannah asked, looking up from her phone, guessing she was texting with Franz.
"Uhhh I only have Mean girls, Titanic and my old Barbie movies, and of course my parents have some movies, but I'm not allowed to know where those are" Mina said, opening up a cabinet with movies.
"And don't tell anyone I have mean girls" Mina said and giggled. Everyone nodded, Mina's parents was probably not ready to tell her about some things.
"How about titanic? I love that one!" Christa said with sparkles in her eyes.
"Christa! Let's go make our own love story! But our's won't be tragic!" Ymir said, getting up from the couch and went down on one knee on the floor.
"Marry me!" She grabbed Christa's hand.
"Of course Ymir!" Christa cried out and attacked Ymir so they both fell to the floor. Did I just watch a proposal?
That could be me and Sasha, I internally cried.

Sasha's p.o.v

That lunch when Mika was all spaced out, I was confused, but still thought what she said was really gay. I actually didn't hear everything, but then Connie told me what she had said. I was confused because I couldn't really believe that my crush, thought I was pretty and things like that. So I'm trying to give Mika some hints, so she can confess, and then I'll confess back and then we'll live happily ever after! So we were watching Titanic, I hadn't watched it earlier. I was just happy I had a shelter, that I had the luxury for food and that I was able to go to school. It felt nice telling Mika about my life, to get it off my chest, I haven't even told Connie! There was two big couches in the living room, some cool chairs and a coffee table. Ymir and Christa was sitting in a chair, Christa was so small she could sit in Ymir's lap and both would see perfectly. Nanaba, Petra and Hanji was sitting in one couch. Hannah sat in a chair, Mina and Annie sat at one end of the couch that me and Mika was sitting in, we were on the other end from them. There was snacks and food on the coffee table, chips, pizza, cheese snacks, stuff so you could eat tacos, popcorn and some fancy things I had no idea what it was.
I looked to the side, where Mika was. The light from the TV was really nice fitted with her facial features, her black hair looked so silky, her grey eyes glittering from the light of the movie playing. I decided to give her another hint of my love for her, so I placed my hand on hers. She jumped a little when I reached for her soft hand, she looked at me with a flustered look. I could see from the little light that she was blushing, so I just smiled. Tonight was the night, I was gonna tell her. She took a deep breath in and then out, and smiled back at me. She relaxed, just then babump she intertwined babump her fingers babump with mine. My heartbeat was raising, I started sweating, I just wanted to tell her my feelings, kiss her and hug her!
The girl I go crazy for, the girl that I think is so freaking attractive, the girl that I'm in love with, Mikasa, moved closer to me. But a little bit, and then a little bit more, and then suddenly, she rested her head on my shoulder. If this isn't true love I don't know what is.