Chapter thirteen: Mikasa is lovesick

Mikasa's p.o.v

Sasha looked at Armin as he made his way over to Thomas. When I looked at the brunette it showed her face in profile. I never noticed how pretty Sasha's nose is, like the shape of it. And her eyebrows have that innocent shape, and her eyelashes are so long and lushes. Her lips are the perfect size, not too big, not too small. Sasha is so perfect in so many ways, I wish she could love me as much as i love her.. Also her hair is perfectly placed, it looks so soft! Sasha's eyes are really pretty..
"Uhm, earth to Mikasa??" I saw a hand waving in front of me.
"Y-yeah?"
"What are you staring at?"
I signed out the most beautiful name I've ever heard.
"Sasha.."
"What?"
"Sasha's really pretty, and cute..and attractive..and perfect..." I couldn't stop saying stuff about Sasha.
"Mikasa!" I snapped out of my love sickness.
"Y-yeah!"
"Do you like Sasha?" Connie asked. I felt my face heating up.

Connie's p.o.v

"W-what..?! No! Well as a friend.. but not as more than a friend, well a best friend. But not like, a girlfriend. But as a friend who is a girl, why would I like Sasha as more than a best friend who is a girl that is oddly attractive?! I gotta go to the bathroom! See ya!!" Mikasa said really fast and ran away. I looked over at Sasha who was in shock.
"That's gay, really gay. I like that" Sasha said and smiled. Annie stared at Sasha.
"Okay so I just talked with Thomas" Armin said when he sat down at the table again.
"Wait where's Mikasa?" He asked.
"She went to the bathroom" I said and winked at Sasha, who just looked at me like she didn't understand, but she does.
"Oh okay, well Thomas said Mina is just okay. She took the day off to help her parents, and they didn't have any internet where they were. Don't worry Annie, Mina is coming back tomorrow" Armin said and looked really smart. How does he smart so good? Okay you probably didn't understand that, wait, who am I talking to? Oh well how was your day? Isn't the weather nice?