Chapter seventeen: the start of a long night

Okay before you start reading I'ma just tell ya'll that this chapter will be looooooooooooooooooonnnnnngggggggggg so get cosy, get something to eat/drink, and enjoy some MikaSasha ;)

Mina's p.o.v

"I'm so nervous Annie! No one except you have slept over at my house!" I told Annie as I was preparing some snacks, waiting for the girls to come to my house.
"It's gonna be okay, Mina. All the girls love being with you, so there's no need to be nervous" Annie said, putting her hand on my shoulder and looking me in the eyes. She smiled softly, and I smiled back.
"Thank you Annie! As long as you're by my side, I know everything will turn out great!" I hugged my best friend, she's very special to me. Then the doorbell rang, the girls are here!

Mikasa's p.o.v

When me and Sasha had arrived at Mina's house some girls were already there, Christa, Ymir, Hannah and of course Annie and Mina. I had been told that some girls in the class above us was gonna come too, which was gonna be fun. Mina's house was enormous! I got lost just trying to find the bathroom. When I had been to the bathroom we went into the living room where all the girls were, California Gurls was playing and there was pizza on the table.
"You guys can go put your bags in my room and then come back, okay? We're gonna watch a movie when Hanji, Petra and Nanaba come" Mina said and smiled at us.
"Kay kay" Sasha replied with a smile.
"Let's go?" She said and started walking.
"Yeah" I smiled softly at her and grabbed my scarf that Eren gave me. We walked up a big staircase, there was a big painting of Mina and what seemed to be her parents. There was a big door with a small sign where it said "☆Mina's room☆", Sasha put her hand on the doorknob and opened the door. It was enormous, a princess bed was standing between two big windows which had pastel blue curtains with pastel pink cherry blossoms on them. There was a big chest at the foot of the bed, and a very big carpet which was very soft when I put my feet on it. Also when you went inside the house (it was more a mansion) you took your shoes off and put on slippers. There was already a couple of bags there, a pink one with hearts, probably Christa's, there was one black with a pattern of blood which I was guessing was Ymir's. It was like every bag had their own special detail so you could tell who's it was, which I liked. Sasha's bag was a brown one where I could see she had painted on some food herself, and mine was completely red and with black writing it said "fight".
"Let's change to more comfortable clothes, yeah?" Sasha suggested.
"Sure" I smiled. It's not weird, right? Because we're both girls, and girls can change in front of each other, right??? I took off my scarf and bent down to get my sweat pants and a tank top, and when I looked up I saw Sasha shirtless. I looked down as fast as my eyes met her chest, I could literally hear myself turning completely red. Today I was wearing a big, warm sweater and I wanted to change shirt because I was sweating to death. Sasha had earlier wore a button-up shirt so I understand why she would want to change to something more comfortable. I started taking my shirt off too, exposing my upper body with only a bra to cover my chest.
"Hey Mika?" Sasha said, and I looked up.
"Yeah?"
"What cup size do you have?"
That's really gay- Girls probably always talk about this stuff anyway, it's probably not anything unusual.
"Uhm.. D" I said, looking down, trying to avoid contact with Sasha's chest.
"Woah! I'm a B" she smiled out.
"There's this myth that if you get someone with bigger boobs to rub your boobs, they'll grow bigger" Sasha blushed, she's really cute when she blushe- WAIT IS SHE FLIRTING WITH ME?!?!
"O-oh, I've never heard of that myth before" I coughed out.
"Let's try!" She said and sat down in front of me.
"W-what" I stuttered, feeling my whole body getting hot. Sasha reached for my hands, and grabbed them softly. I stared into Sasha's bare upper back, it looked so smooth, so soft, what if I would just touch it for just a few seconds.. Then I noticed that my hands were placed on Sasha's breasts, her hands were still placed on mine, then she squeezed my hands softly, automatically making my hands squeeze her soft boobs. I moved a little closer to her, I placed my chin on her right shoulder and looked into her eyes. She smiled at me, I was ready to lean in and kiss her, I was ready to tell her everything. I slowly leaned towards her face, looking at her soft lips before I closed my eyes. I could feel her breathing just an inch away from my face, I was ready for my first kiss.
"Yeah and then I was like-" I opened my eyes quickly and pushed myself away from Sasha.
"S-sorry for interrupting! W-we'll leave you alone!" A red haired girl said, I think it was Petra, the girl from the glass above us. And behind her was I think Hanji and Nanaba, I panicked.
"I-it's not what it looks like!" I said the same second they slammed the door shut.

S P I C Y