Chapter six: moving

One week had gone by and Mikasa was sitting in the car. In the past week she had been teased and kicked on by Fred but ignored by the rest of the school. She was finally leaving, finally leaving the city, the school, the people, everything behind her to start over again.
"Alright! We're good to go!" Mikasa's dad said and sat down behind the steering wheel. Mikasa didn't even look back at the city when they finally got out of it. She was focused on imagining what it would be like at the new school, how people would be to her, and if she would find someone special.

-

When they arrived at their house it was afternoon, it was a big house in a small neighbourhood. When Mikasa went in her room it was a big room, the removal men was coming any minute. Mikasa couldn't wait to get started. She already planned where to put what. She took up her drawing book and sat down and sketched out where her stuff would fit in perfectly.
"And then a shelf there.." she almost talked to herself. She was so excited to go to school on Monday (it's Saturday right now). Maybe someone would be nice to her for a change.
"Mikasa! Help get your stuff!" Mikasa's dad yelled happily downstairs.
"Okay!" Mikasa almost ran downstairs in excitement.

-

Mikasa's p.o.v

Now all the big stuff is finally fixed, I'll pack up tomorrow, I'm exhausted from moving around such big things. I lied down on my bed that I just made. I looked up at the ceiling when I heard a notification sound on my phone. Who could that be?