Chapter twenty: I like you

Mikasa's p.o.v

"Yes, thank you" Sasha hung up.
"So you are going to send screenshots of the texts to the police, we decided to talk on sms instead of them coming here, because we don't want to scare the girls" she informed.
"..okay"
"Are you alright Mika? I know this is shocking but you have to stay strong, for me" she put her hand softly on my shoulder.
"It's just.. I'm scared I'll have to leave this city, leave all my friends..leave you..." I said still looking down, feeling the tears build up.
"No, girl, it's going to be okay" she moved closer.
"I just don't want to move again when I just found the right place.."
"You're not gonna move, alright? I'm just as scared you'll move away as you are, but we have to keep thinking positive, okay?"
Closer.
"I'm here for you, and you are here for me, I won't let you slip away"
Closer.
"Mika..I-I'm in love with you"
My head shot up the moment I heard that, I turned my head to look at her, but I ended up staring at her speechlessly. My lips slightly parted, I looked at her face. Her pink cheeks, brown eyes slightly looking down, the brown strands of hair placed across her forehead. Now I moved closer, I reached my hand for her cheek. Feeling the soft skin across my fingers, her big eyes looked at me in surprise, her lips parted.
"M-Mika..?" She said quietly.
I moved my thumb slowly back and forth on her cheek. I leaned closer one last time, we closed our eyes and then it just happened.
My first kiss.
Her lips were so soft, they tasted strawberry lipgloss. I never imagined my first kiss with a food-loving dork, I imagined it with a handsome prince, but this is honestly so much better. She moved her bottom lip, making the kiss less awkward. We moved our lips slowly in sync, it felt so right, it felt like this was meant to be. I could feel her soft hand brush against my arm as she placed it on my shoulder, closing the gap between us. I didn't want my first kiss to end, it was perfect, despite sitting on a heated bathroom floor in a big mansion on a sleepover. Sasha pulled away and looked me in the eyes.
"I-I'm in love with you too" I said softly.
"R-really..?"
"Yeah.."
Her face went from surprised to extremely happy. She attacked me in a hug, making us fall onto the heated bathroom floor. She was now on top of me, with a goofy smile plastered across her beautiful face. I felt happiness flow through my veins, I felt like I could do anything. I smiled back widely and wrapped my arms around the slightly smaller girl, I could feel her nose snuggling the base of my neck.
"Maybe we should go back the girls, they are probably wondering why we're gone" I said rubbing her back softly.
"Yeah, that's maybe a good idea" she answered. And so we went back to the living room, holding hands.

aGH MIKA'S FIRST KISS!!! This is honestly so freaking cute I can't even believe I wrote this, please tell me your thoughts in the comments!

aLSO WTF THERES LIKE SO MANY VIEWS ON THIS BOOK OH MY LORD HIIIIIII I HOPE YOURE ENJOYING MY BOOK